Gaming New Storyteller and Video Game Player

How can I make my channel better?

• Total voters

DousGaming

New User
May 16, 2016
Utah
YouTube
Hi, My name is Samual and I am new to Youtube. My channel is DousGaming and I started doing videos back in January of 2016. I have been a member of Freedom! since I think around mid-March and was really surprised about a Network offering to help me and back then I think I only had 6 Subscribers and now I am at 21 as of May 16th and I am extremely surprised and happy!
My Channel is a Video Game Channel focused on walkthroughs and Let's Plays (I haven't really decided what they are yet) and I make them to show you a wonderful story being told through this type of media. I love stories and I want to share these stories of what theses games are telling us with you while having a fun good time with a few laughs (or watching me die over and over again in Dark Souls and Dark Souls 3 to be soon up on my channel)
So I hope I filled this out right and I am always looking for people to review my videos and to help me grow and learn so I can make the best content I can. I upload at least 2 videos a day 6 days a week, Sunday is my Day off to record videos for the week. I really want feedback to learn and how to edit and everything so please don't be shy and tell me in the comments of my videos. I am also looking for people to do Game Compilations with so if your interested in doing one on the Xbox 360 or the Xbox One for now email my gmail, DousGaming. Or message me on my Youtube channel or just leave a comment and let me know ok :)

Here are some Games I have finished or are currently working on if you want to check them out!
Ryse: Son of Rome, Deadpool, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, DOOM (2016 version), and more :)

Let me know of your feedback and thank you if you have read this so far :)

PEACE!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hi, My name is Samual and I am new to Youtube. My channel is DousGaming and I started doing videos back in January of 2016. I have been a member of Freedom! since I think around mid-March and was really surprised about a Network offering to help me and back then I think I only had 6 Subscribers and now I am at 21 as of May 16th and I am extremely surprised and happy!
My Channel is a Video Game Channel focused on walkthroughs and Let's Plays (I haven't really decided what they are yet) and I make them to show you a wonderful story being told through this type of media. I love stories and I want to share these stories of what theses games are telling us with you while having a fun good time with a few laughs (or watching me die over and over again in Dark Souls and Dark Souls 3 to be soon up on my channel)
So I hope I filled this out right and I am always looking for people to review my videos and to help me grow and learn so I can make the best content I can. I upload at least 2 videos a day 6 days a week, Sunday is my Day off to record videos for the week. I really want feedback to learn and how to edit and everything so please don't be shy and tell me in the comments of my videos. I am also looking for people to do Game Compilations with so if your interested in doing one on the Xbox 360 or the Xbox One for now email my gmail, DousGaming. Or message me on my Youtube channel or just leave a comment and let me know ok :)

Here are some Games I have finished or are currently working on if you want to check them out!
Ryse: Son of Rome, Deadpool, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, DOOM (2016 version), and more :)

Let me know of your feedback and thank you if you have read this so far :)

PEACE!

Welcome to the family Samual, Ryse seems to be great game the way I saw sucks not for PS4 :( but great games you have there and how you found about FReedom! ?