GK Tech

New User
Jul 6, 2016
Hi guys, my name is Garret, otherwise known as GK Tech. About a few months ago I started a tech channel. It was just willy nilly but now I am getting more into it. I currently have videos about a few iOS apps, a pc build, a good beginner Youtube mic, and a graphics card video.

I love technology and I am willing to work hard to do this for a living. I have so much experience with technology that I would love to share it with everyone who is interested and believes in me.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi guys, my name is Garret, otherwise known as GK Tech. About a few months ago I started a tech channel. It was just willy nilly but now I am getting more into it. I currently have videos about a few iOS apps, a pc build, a good beginner Youtube mic, and a graphics card video.

I love technology and I am willing to work hard to do this for a living. I have so much experience with technology that I would love to share it with everyone who is interested and believes in me.
Hello Garret, what got you interested in starting a tech channel? Loving technology is fantastic, I can't live without all my applications ^^