New to Bitcoin, need some advice...

Travis The Gamer

New User
Aug 17, 2017
YouTube
TravisOjeda
I was seeing that at the moment, Bitcoin and Etherium are pretty popular and I would like to try mining it for a bit, do any of you have any tips to creating a Bitcoin or Etherium mining rig? I have an idea as to the parts but I would like some other minds to help me out.

StringStorm

Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2015
stringstorm.info
YouTube
Mining isn't really profitable anymore, given you have to invest on a really expensive rig plus you have to keep up with the electricity bill.

The surest way is to buy bitcoin or etherium and let it sit in your wallet. Once the selling price for it rises to a certain point where you can gain a profit from your buying cost, sell it.

Travis The Gamer

New User
Aug 17, 2017
YouTube
TravisOjeda
Mining isn't really profitable anymore, given you have to invest on a really expensive rig plus you have to keep up with the electricity bill.

The surest way is to buy bitcoin or etherium and let it sit in your wallet. Once the selling price for it rises to a certain point where you can gain a profit from your buying cost, sell it.
True. The rig I have in mind would have a dual purpose. It would be a mining rig but when it is not mining, it would be both a gaming and live streaming rig. Though you are right since the hash rate is not that great since I would need to invest in an ASIC machine like antminer L3+ in order to see some reasonable returns.[DOUBLEPOST=1504888236][/DOUBLEPOST]Though I would like to have fun since at the moment I am not paying the electricity bill.