MLGninjaBlade 99

New User
Feb 5, 2016
california
YouTube
My Name is Pacey (MLGninjaBlade) I have been using that user name since I first got my Xbox 360 back in 2008. I am from Sacramento California. I am 16 Years old . I found freedom through my friend telling me about Youtube partnerships and how I should get one. I joined the forums to collaborate with other Youtubers and possibly partnering up with them . I enjoy playing Video Games ( Call of Duty, Destiny, ETC on Ps4) and fixing old electronics. My Favorite food is pizza, I love pizza so much my family calls me Pacey Pizza :). I started a Youtube channel to inform people of video game news and entertain people by watching my gameplay and tutorials. I run a Gaming channel and inform people of updates on xbox one backwards compatibility and Ps4 gameplay of FPS games and scary games. I live stream every weekend with a face cam to interact with my viewers and have fun! I upload Tutorials on Call of Duty Zombies, my best matches on Call of Duty and Destiny, and livestream scary games for my viewers enjoyment (Outlast and Soma).
I enjoy interacting with my viewers and reading the comments so much. I reply to every comment so I can make a good relationship with my viewers. So far I have 85 subscribers in just 3 short months and would love to expand my audience. Thanks so much for reading this have a great day!
My Youtube name is MLGninjaBlade 99 : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBhlVY3SZ-LYDfBDIRI3fkA/featured
PS: I will be Streaming on 2/5/16 at 6:00pm PST.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed