Music New Traditional and Byzantine music channels

Do you like Greek traditional or Byzantine music?

• Yes I like Greek traditional and Byzantine music.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes I mostly prefer Greek traditional.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes I mostly prefer Byzantine music.

• I don;t like any of this...

• I don't like music at all!!!

• Total voters

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on anything, just ask me - I am always (usually) around.

I find it really adorable that you made a YouTube channel just for your wife. It's a really sweet thing to do.

Follow the link below to add your subscriber button, which may attract a larger audience for you.
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

All the best.
Milkbox

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Those are the 2 channels I created for my wife. She is singing hymns and traditional Greek songs. I'm posting for promotional purposes. Post a comment if you like any of the content. Thank you lads! :)

ΑΝΩΝΥΜΗ ΟΡΘΟΔΟΞΗ ΧΡΙΣΤΙΑΝΗ
ΑΝΩΝΥΜΗ ΠΑΡΑΔΟΣΙΑΚΑ
It's great that you're supporting your wife, but have you read the sticky threads? People tend to miss them when they first join, but making your introduction post should involve more content about yourself. If you can check out the template, people can talk more about the words you write ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Those are the 2 channels I created for my wife. She is singing hymns and traditional Greek songs. I'm posting for promotional purposes. Post a comment if you like any of the content. Thank you lads! :)

ΑΝΩΝΥΜΗ ΟΡΘΟΔΟΞΗ ΧΡΙΣΤΙΑΝΗ
ΑΝΩΝΥΜΗ ΠΑΡΑΔΟΣΙΑΚΑ
wooooow this is probably the more interesting thing I saw in my life so far in music!!!! I think I already heard something like that, probably in a movie or in a reportage .___.

This is fascinating! I would like to know more about what it's all about, what does it means, stuff like that... I wonder if my country have traditional songs too .___.

You really made my day! Greetings to your wife <3

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

be sure to click the link in my sig for ways to grow your channel :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

that's cool man, always nice to have a little culture :)