Request New type of video: what do you think of my editing ?

Astinax

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2014
YouTube
astinax98
Hey guys !
So I don't really do funny moments usually, but today I tried to make one, and my editing usually is limited to jump cuts x) This might explain why the editing is fairly minimal, but I was also afraid of going overboard to the point it becomes just too much. I would very much appreciate it if you guys could take some time and let me know what you think I can improve on this format of video. Thank you !! :)

Also, what do you guys think of the thumbnail ?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys !
So I don't really do funny moments usually, but today I tried to make one, and my editing usually is limited to jump cuts x) This might explain why the editing is fairly minimal, but I was also afraid of going overboard to the point it becomes just too much. I would very much appreciate it if you guys could take some time and let me know what you think I can improve on this format of video. Thank you !! :)

Also, what do you guys think of the thumbnail ?

I feel like the thumbnail gets the job done, have you considered adding an older lady into the mix? It would be funny to get some additional images that relate to the video at hand ^^

The music was slightly higher than normal, it was competing with your voice when you first began. It's nice that you're able to commentate on what's going on in the video game. You could cut out some additional parts if they're not 100% engaging, but overall it sounds like you know your audience.

Reactions: Astinax