PC New Vanilla MC Server (added poll)

Server name suggestions

• MindCraft

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Mindless

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (comment and i will add it to the poll)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MindlessKizea

Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2014
Uk
YouTube
MindlessKizea
Good afternoon people,

Im here to announce that i have created a brand new server for Minecraft, and i am looking for other amazing people like yourselves to come in and join in on all things crazy :D :D,

There really isent any kind of restriction to joining either, the only thing i ask of people is if they could upload 1 or 2 videos a week, as that is what i plan to achieve.

Its a Vanilla server using 1.11.2
The server is Whitelisted

I dont mind if you have 20 subs or 20k subs im looking to create a social and fun server that people will enjoy recording and watching.

==
Edit as of 22/02/17
==
where you initially spawn I would like in the future to build on that as a group of people to make it a spawn village kinda thing, so for the time being try and build away from spawn.

in the house at spawn there is a set of tools you can take

if you come across other peoples builds on purpose or by mistake, just make sure that the build is ok to show off, so that content is not leaked
and if at all possible having one video a week uploaded would be nice
==

Current Members

If you think you would be up for this kind of collab feel free to drop a reply or even message me :D

Well thats all from me folks, Take care!

Last edited:

MindlessKizea

Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2014
Uk
YouTube
MindlessKizea
should have put that in my first post really aha xD

So all i really need is

Youtube channel:
MC Name:
Estimated video uploads:

i dont plan to restrict by age, sub count or anything a long those lines, after all, i am after a sociable and fun server :)

iCloudy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Youtube Channel: iCloudy
MC Name: iCloudyYT
Estimated video uploads: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday's are the schedule I upload on for now, but I would love to start a Minecraft Series to upload every Tuesday/Thursday weekly, and this sounds like it could work.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, is there any way I could contact you privately using Discord or Skype? I just have a few questions, if that's alright with you!

Thanks!

MindlessKizea

Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2014
Uk
YouTube
MindlessKizea
Estimated video uploads: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday's are the schedule I upload on for now, but I would love to start a Minecraft Series to upload every Tuesday/Thursday weekly, and this sounds like it could work.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, is there any way I could contact you privately using Discord or Skype? I just have a few questions, if that's alright with you!

Thanks!

sounds good buddy, yeah my skype is mindlesskizea so i am easy to find, hit me a message and i will send you what you need to know :D

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
I'd be happy to join but my content wouldn't have commentary too much if any. I prefer to make time lapse / build tutorials if anything. At the moment I haven't done and MC videos but I have two accounts and the tools to do it. I'd also be happy to review builds that others have made on the server.
Youtube channel: Dev_J
MC Name: Dev_J & CaptAdric <- may change this one in the future
Estimated video uploads: varies (I have no schedule), really depends on the content I make and whether I have time to make it (but it will be a good quality)

Last edited:

MindlessKizea

Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2014
Uk
YouTube
MindlessKizea
YouTube Channel: Techno Creeper
MC Name: MrTechno
Estimated uploads: I upload daily

Will be happy for you to join the server, i have made an edit above if you are happy the message me on skype

I'd be happy to join but my content wouldn't have commentary too much if any. I prefer to make time lapse / build tutorials if anything. At the moment I haven't done and MC videos but I have two accounts and the tools to do it. I'd also be happy to review builds that others have made on the server.
Youtube channel: Dev_J
MC Name: Dev_J & CaptAdric <- may change this one in the future
Estimated video uploads: varies (I have no schedule), really depends on the content I make and whether I have time to make it (but it will be a good quality)

It will be good to have someone who wants to create timelaps and do other kind of things other than lets plays, will add some variation to the server :D, as i said above i have made a slight amendment if you are happy with them feel free to hit me up on skype or pm :D

iCloudy

Rising User
Freedom! Member

Thanks!

Hey Mindless, I added you on Skype! Hit me up as soon as possible because I would like to try and start this weekend! Thanks bro!

MindlessKizea

Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2014
Uk
YouTube
MindlessKizea
There are still spaces available on the server and im still trying to come up with server names so drop a reply to help us out:D

Hey Mindless, I added you on Skype! Hit me up as soon as possible because I would like to try and start this weekend! Thanks bro!

I have added you back on skype and sent you the details

The Rubin

Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2017
UK
YouTube
TheRubinYT
Youtube channel: The Rubin
MC Name: RubinbabeXxX
Estimated video uploads: I upload nearly 1 per everyday or 1 every 2 days.

I can't be on the server in a while as I need to buy another computer lead. I'll edit this when I can.

D

Deleted member 17740

I wouldnt mind joining ya :D
Youtube channel: <KorbinYT>
MC Name: KorbinYT
Estimated video uploads: 1-3 videos a week (3-6 videos a week in total overall)

Last edited by a moderator:

MindlessKizea

Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2014
Uk
YouTube
MindlessKizea
Youtube channel: CaptainVenomFTW
MC Name: CaptainRorkeFTW
Estimated video uploads: 1-2

I am happy to add you to the sever :D

Youtube channel: The Rubin
MC Name: RubinbabeXxX
Estimated video uploads: I upload nearly 1 per everyday or 1 every 2 days.

I can't be on the server in a while as I need to buy another computer lead. I'll edit this when I can.

Okay thats not a problem, i plan to keep this forum active so you can always post, or message me when you can begin to record
I wouldnt mind joining ya :D
Youtube channel: <KorbinYT>
MC Name: KorbinYT
Estimated video uploads: 3-6 videos a week

Once again i am happy to add you to the server :)

Its rather late for me at this particular moment (1:12 am) and ive had a long ass day at work so i will manage it all tomorrow.

If anyone needs advice or help with video editing or recording hmu i am happy t help :D[DOUBLEPOST=1488123665][/DOUBLEPOST]Send me a message and i shall send you the ip address

Last edited:

MindlessKizea

Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2014
Uk
YouTube
MindlessKizea
Any developments on the server name yet? just wondering :)

& Korbin won't be on for a few days cause his PC is under repair.​

Hey sorry for the lack of replies been incredibly busy with work and such, as for a name i dont mind, i dont have a great naming sense sorry, i plan to be much more active on the server in the next couple of days.

Regarding meeting up and doing server stuff, would love to get some of this done, as to what i dont know, maybe setting up more at the spawn, or gearing up and trying to fin the end.

I will be on the server on monday(today) after 6pm gmt :D

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hey sorry for the lack of replies been incredibly busy with work and such, as for a name i dont mind, i dont have a great naming sense sorry, i plan to be much more active on the server in the next couple of days.

Regarding meeting up and doing server stuff, would love to get some of this done, as to what i dont know, maybe setting up more at the spawn, or gearing up and trying to fin the end.

I will be on the server on monday(today) after 6pm gmt :D

cool, I'm sure we'll get a name that we all like soon :), I'll try to be on tonight too, not sure I'll manage 6 on the dot as that normally when I have dinner but I'll be sure to hop on as and when I can. I'd be keen to get some spawn builds done, maybe for a video even.

Welcome back, hope to see you around :)