Comedy New Youtube Channel thats AMAZING!!

Apr 7, 2016
YouTube
Hello, Freedom Community, we are VirtuallyDynamic and we are a dual Youtube Channel (kinda like Smosh). We have really funny videos and skits with our amazing stories in our past. Come and Check us out, and please Subscribe to us and I guaranteed you won't regret it.

My Daily Video

Feb 27, 2016
YouTube
Hello, Freedom Community, we are VirtuallyDynamic and we are a dual Youtube Channel (kinda like Smosh). We have really funny videos and skits with our amazing stories in our past. Come and Check us out, and please Subscribe to us and I guaranteed you won't regret it.
welcome bro, I hope we can grow together

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello to you too Virtually, what got you both interested in making video skits? What makes your amazing stories amazing? Can you tell us more about yourselves on a personal note? We'd love to learn more about you as a person. Meeting others is easy when you check out the welcoming post I linked you ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/