Solved NOT BEING PAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guthannight

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
U.S.A
YouTube
Freedom hasnt paid me in 6 months this place is a scam!!! They wont let me send a ticket in and when they did all they ever told me was wait 3 day every time and nothing!!!

Reactions: nohaaaaaaa

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Make sure you have your paypal entered correctly. Also it's possible that youtube isn't paying because of illegitimate views. From your stats it looks like you were gaining a large number of subscribers without gaining any views, which may have flagged your channel. Do you know why you were getting such a large amount of subscribers without views?

I can have a look into it and message support but they will probably give me the same response they gave you. What's the ticket ID number?

Upvote 0

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I have been paid every time on time. Make sure there is nothing stopping you from getting paid such as bad standing, missing information, things like that.

I am pretty sure your Paypal needs to be verified in order for you to receive payment. If it is not verified, you need to link it with your bank.

Upvote 0

xCaliMurda

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2015
New Jersey
YouTube
Not sure what your problem is the only thing I could think of is
  • Wrong PayPal
  • illegitimate Views
I have been getting paid on time every time with Freedom! Also you should have brought this up sooner not 6 months later after not being paid, this could have possibly been solved already.

Upvote 0

guthannight

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
U.S.A
YouTube
my views and everything are fine they just dont pay me
Not sure what your problem is the only thing I could think of is
  • Wrong PayPal
  • illegitimate Views
I have been getting paid on time every time with Freedom! Also you should have brought this up sooner not 6 months later after not being paid, this could have possibly been solved already.

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
my views and everything are fine they just dont pay me
You go on about you vieuws but that isn't the case. Many people here say you have to check if your paypal is verified and connected in the freedom dashboard. You can have a million vieuws for all i care but if your PAYPAL isn't connected you won't be payed.

Upvote 0

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
If you added your paypal before the time you were supposed to be paid, any previous payments will be delayed (untill catchup payments system is launched). So if you added your paypal just recently you will not be paid.

Other than that I dont know why you wouldnt be paid if your views are legit and paypal information is correctly entered.

With that said there is nothing we can do about it from the forums. What was the support ticket ID that you sent in the last time ? I will ask support if they know anything about this.

Upvote 0
N

nohaaaaaaa

i have got the same problem i joined freedom for 4 month a not paying , in dashboard green and when i open my PayPal account i find no money ,[DOUBLEPOST=1448464502][/DOUBLEPOST]
Double check your PayPal mine was wrong the other month lol all sorted now :D
hi i woud like ask you , is freedome still paying[DOUBLEPOST=1448465474][/DOUBLEPOST]i have got the same problem

Attachments

• 51d254c3e165c37e589eb5c5362d8b20.png
    51d254c3e165c37e589eb5c5362d8b20.png
    31 KB · Views: 13
  • a41c496553711dde4817baf56c72c2ce.png
    a41c496553711dde4817baf56c72c2ce.png
    64.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Deron Campbell

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2015
YouTube
i have got the same problem i joined freedom for 4 month a not paying , in dashboard green and when i open my PayPal account i find no money ,[DOUBLEPOST=1448464502][/DOUBLEPOST]
hi i woud like ask you , is freedome still paying[DOUBLEPOST=1448465474][/DOUBLEPOST]i have got the same problem
Damn you make alot.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.