Entertainment Oi! I'm Anarka Akaza, I'm new here (kinda)!

Oi!! I'm Anarka Akaza and I'm kinda new here! Been here before under my gaming channel 'The Scared Peasant' which I don't really use anymore and won't' be until I move to Japan, I also am the Producer of 'Swine Brothers', so in technicality I have 3 channels on Freedom!, with now finally at last.. My main.. This channel sits at about 370 subscribers and has been stuck on FullScreen Network for 3 years.. I hate FullScreen.. I have a video coming up on that subject...

But what do I do? Hmm. LOTS! I vlog about life and **** like that, I do rants where I express my feelings on things totally unglued and straight to the core, I do misc uploads of randomness (that's pretty much how I can explain misc, lol).. I do art videos from stop-motions to whatever else I can come up with.. I interview people of interest on occasion.. I do a lot of traveling! I play OldSchool RuneScape, Bullet Hells and other games that I enjoy on occasion..

But mostly, I do rants, vlogging, OldSchool RuneScape and free-lance journalism! (that's my life)

I appreciate all feedback, don't matter if it's positive or negative... I actually prefer you to comment rather than hit like or dislike.. Comments are just better for detail.. Yeah, hit like / dislike, but tell me why.. I'm all about the details, mate! hehe Detailed criticism and compliments help me grow and help me to understand what I do right and wrong so that I can improve more! :)

As well, please check me out! Thanks for stopping by and yee!

Attachments

• NEKOKAZA.png
    NEKOKAZA.png
    941.9 KB · Views: 0

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Oi!! I'm Anarka Akaza and I'm kinda new here! Been here before under my gaming channel 'The Scared Peasant' which I don't really use anymore and won't' be until I move to Japan, I also am the Producer of 'Swine Brothers', so in technicality I have 3 channels on Freedom!, with now finally at last.. My main.. This channel sits at about 370 subscribers and has been stuck on FullScreen Network for 3 years.. I hate FullScreen.. I have a video coming up on that subject...

But what do I do? Hmm. LOTS! I vlog about life and **** like that, I do rants where I express my feelings on things totally unglued and straight to the core, I do misc uploads of randomness (that's pretty much how I can explain misc, lol).. I do art videos from stop-motions to whatever else I can come up with.. I interview people of interest on occasion.. I do a lot of traveling! I play OldSchool RuneScape, Bullet Hells and other games that I enjoy on occasion..

But mostly, I do rants, vlogging, OldSchool RuneScape and free-lance journalism! (that's my life)

I appreciate all feedback, don't matter if it's positive or negative... I actually prefer you to comment rather than hit like or dislike.. Comments are just better for detail.. Yeah, hit like / dislike, but tell me why.. I'm all about the details, mate! hehe Detailed criticism and compliments help me grow and help me to understand what I do right and wrong so that I can improve more! :)

As well, please check me out! Thanks for stopping by and yee!
Hey there Anarka, being new is exciting when it comes to freedom! I understand that you were here before, but it's nice to make another impact on freedom :p When are you moving to Japan? I'm sorry that you don't enjoy fullscreen, I haven't heard of them before. Journalism sounds interesting, do you enjoy typing a lot? I'm glad that you're focused on making yourself better, it's good to have improvement in your life ^^

Hey there Anarka, being new is exciting when it comes to freedom! I understand that you were here before, but it's nice to make another impact on freedom :p When are you moving to Japan? I'm sorry that you don't enjoy fullscreen, I haven't heard of them before. Journalism sounds interesting, do you enjoy typing a lot? I'm glad that you're focused on making yourself better, it's good to have improvement in your life ^^

I'll be moving to Osaka, JP around 2017 :) And yee, I write books, lol.. Thank you, though! Journalism is my life, aside rants (which in a way is Journalism)... Getting those opinions out there to help keep people informed of ideas, not to change minds but merely to inform :)

Thanks for stopping by! If you check out my channel, leave me some feedback, I'll do the same! :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I'll be moving to Osaka, JP around 2017 :) And yee, I write books, lol.. Thank you, though! Journalism is my life, aside rants (which in a way is Journalism)... Getting those opinions out there to help keep people informed of ideas, not to change minds but merely to inform :)

Thanks for stopping by! If you check out my channel, leave me some feedback, I'll do the same! :)
That's not too far away ^^ Writing book sounds like a lot of effort, but writing has become increasingly necessary for me, heh. What kind of opinions do you enjoy writing about the most lately?

As for the feedback, I don't need any at the moment ^^ But I wish you good luck on your channel!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hello and welcome back! It's definitely important to move upward and onward, as well as enjoying what you do. It looks like you don't limit yourself in the possibilities, so just keep doing what you do! I hope the best for you :)