Escalated to Support One or more of your channels in your Freedom! account is not yet partnered with YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Looking at my Freedom dashboard i get the following.

You are missing out on potential revenue. One or more of your channels in your Freedom! account is not yet partnered with YouTube. Before we can pay you, please see your YouTube dashboard and click "Learn More" just like in this video. Also, be sure to follow this to monetize all your videos quickly.

Both my YouTube channels are linked on my Freedom dashboard and both channels are connected on YouTube via the same email address and both are Partner Verified.

On this account

Partner Verified
  • Network
  • Freedom!
  • connected 23 Jul 2016 (2 weeks ago)
I then do as the video tells me I looked at my other account it doesn`t seem to be connected and I don`t have the option to click the learn more sign up tc`s etc etc like i did with the first account.

Am I required to sign that account up individually or do i just un link that account from my freedom dashboard as I use it more for personal videos.

Regards

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hmmm that is a tough one to be honest. If both accounts are showing that you have partnered them and linked to your Freedom dashboard, then I would hate to tell you something and it turns out to be wrong. My best suggestion would be to contact support - http://freedom2.support.tm/

They normally take a few days to respond but they should be able to clear things up and maybe outline things your may have overlooked / and outline the best course of action for your channels.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.