VLOG Our best video yet: Hiking Mount Rainier

Hey everyone! My brother and I have been busy working on new content. We've uploaded three videos this week and we're about to start on a few more this week.

This is one of our resent videos and I think that it's our best so far. What do you think? Do you like the format? Any feedback will help us.

khan_dk13

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone! My brother and I have been busy working on new content. We've uploaded three videos this week and we're about to start on a few more this week.

This is one of our resent videos and I think that it's our best so far. What do you think? Do you like the format? Any feedback will help us.

nice video i watched most of the video, good background music, just try and talk a bit more in your videos, so it can give viewers a bit more context of whats going on, though anyways nice quality and film recording. talking is a main part in youtube and also plays a big part in YouTube as well.

Reactions: FreakShack
nice video i watched most of the video, good background music, just try and talk a bit more in your videos, so it can give viewers a bit more context of whats going on, though anyways nice quality and film recording. talking is a main part in youtube and also plays a big part in YouTube as well.

Thank you for watching and giving us some feedback. I deliberately made sure that this video had no talking in it because I wanted it to be more like a short movie. I did also film a pure vlog version that was uploaded 1 or 2 days before this one. But, I do agree that most videos should have talking and in the ones where I do talk I need to be talking more to the viewers.

Thanks once again. We really do appreciate it.

Joe Bergquist

Rising User
Aug 21, 2016
YouTube
Hey man I just checked out your channel and it's looking really good! Your videos remind me a lot of Casey Neistat's videos and I love that! Well you got a new subscriber and it would be awesome if you could sub back!