Status
Not open for further replies.

jevon small

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2014
Barbados
YouTube
Good Day Freedom I have been with you all for almost 2 years now and at the end of every month i've recieved my money now for the last 2 months now my money has been denied over 200 dollars are you kidding me because im in a paypal zero country but how is this possible when i've been receiving money all this time im very frustrated and would like this rectified are you trying to tell me i wont ever get my money yes im still partnered with freedom yes my account is in good standing so whats going on this is the second month i already posted to support but i thought i'd post here as well in case someone else could give me insight to this matter because support takes forever to respond back

max1000

New User
Mar 24, 2016
Me too, may payment denied "receiver's address is in a non-receivable country or a paypal zero country"
may paypal linked to my visa.
PLEASE HELP US

Upvote 0

max1000

New User
Mar 24, 2016
My payment was denied "receiver's address is in a non-receivable country or a Paypal zero country"
This morning i contacted paypal by phone and they told me "You paypal account is verified and ready to receive money with no problems"
I have no problem in my Paypal account, FREEDOM must fix this problem.
I WANT MY MONEY NOW, I WILL NOT WAIT 30 DAYS.

Upvote 0

jevon small

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2014
Barbados
YouTube
yes koala i had a talk with paypal again yesterday and after showing them a screen shot george sent me they finally updated my account so i can receive money again do i have to wait a whole other month until i get my last 2 payments

Upvote 0

Enkiman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Me too, may payment denied "receiver's address is in a non-receivable country or a paypal zero country"
may paypal linked to my MasterCard .
I stopped working in my channel
I needed the money so I support myself as well as soft and renew my computer
The solution

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
may paypal linked to my MasterCard .
I stopped working in my channel
I needed the money so I support myself as well as soft and renew my computer
The solution

I'd suggest contact support they would be the only ones that would have knowledge in that area

Upvote 0

Enkiman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I have open ticket their reply was unconvincing .. They said that PayPal gives a error message,,
I have contacted Neteller (MasterCard )and paypal support team he said that my account operates and can receive and transfer money !!
I think I am the only who has this problem .. but it seems that there are a lot
I hope that you find us a solution ... because we use these profits in the work itself

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.