MEI IS BAE

she freeze people
she shoot Popsicle
she heal herself
she can make a icewall
and her special Freeze Everyone

is why mei is bae :)
dude, yes i 100 percent agree.

pharah would be side bae, because she can do aerial/lang to midranged attacks...
and she as the dopiest quote "justice rains from above" haha i cant get enough.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I know this has only just started, and I haven't been playing Overwatch for that long - well actually I only started as I watched the animated clips and then tried the free weekend but I have to say I already love the following : -

- Widowmaker, as she is perfect for attack and defence and her venom mines are handy for chokepoints and setting up traps. On top of that her grappling hook provides decent sight advantages, and her ultimate helps out the whole team

- Soldier 76 - just because he is a well balanced character, again good for both attack and defence, and his high rate of fire is brilliant at taking down some of the more difficult characters

- Tracer - who doesn't love 'Cheers love, the cavalries here' - while her twin guns provide a great rate of fire its her manoeuvrability that makes her special, and her recall comes in handy during tense fights. Not only that her ultimate can help defeat pesky objective campers.

But even I have to also mention Mei - she isn't quite my bae, though I will use her when the need arises and she is a well rounded addition :)

Reactions: Redd Sunn72

Freedom! Nero

Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2017
Genji - who doesn't love a cyborg ninja with japanese quotes that you barely understand =)))

76 - Feels like I'm reliving my C.O.D glory days.

Reinhardth - That shield is insane plus he's a big dude with a big ass hammer.

Ana - She's old, she's wise, and she heals you from far far away. She's kinda hot too when she was young. XD

HyperLabs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2015
YouTube
ItsJackLads
Personally I love playing Hanzo but its very dependent on your style of play and if your not the best at aiming id suggest picking characters that need a little less aim and more knowledge of your environment and surroundings.

Redd Sunn72

Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2017
YouTube
redd_sunn
Genji - who doesn't love a cyborg ninja with japanese quotes that you barely understand =)))

76 - Feels like I'm reliving my C.O.D glory days.

Reinhardth - That shield is insane plus he's a big dude with a big ass hammer.

Ana - She's old, she's wise, and she heals you from far far away. She's kinda hot too when she was young. XD
I agree, ninja are cool, but I haven't gotten the hang of his play style, as for 76 I haven't played with him since the I first got the game... hmm

And the knight, still havnt touched him yet, trying to master my mains first haha[DOUBLEPOST=1496133006][/DOUBLEPOST]
Personally I love playing Hanzo but its very dependent on your style of play and if your not the best at aiming id suggest picking characters that need a little less aim and more knowledge of your environment and surroundings.
Very true,

Freedom! Nero

Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2017
I agree, ninja are cool, but I haven't gotten the hang of his play style, as for 76 I haven't played with him since the I first got the game... hmm

And the knight, still havnt touched him yet, trying to master my mains first haha
76 is fun! You should try him. He's very balanced. it get's tactical though when you need to crunch your aims and make everything count.