Review4Review PLEASE REVIEW! :)

DfEditz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
DfEditzz
Hey guys! My name is Derek Fischer. I just recently got partnered with FREEDOM! Network, and so far I love it! I also just recently got the purple partner banner so I can now help you guys with reviewing your channels! So If you guys could take the time to review my Channel as a whole I'd appreciate it tremendously! Specific things I want reviewed are: Quality, meaning HD, Audio, and Lighting. My thumbnails, I want to know how I can improve them. My commentary I'd like some feedback on because I know it can be GREATLY worked on. Layout of channel and content! My channel consist of Let's Play, Gaming new, reviews, and unboxings. I also do some vlogging! Please let me know of ANY feedback. I want to improve in every aspect of my channel and hopefully in return I can help you guys do the same! THANK YOU!

This Is Ethan

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
YouTube
Quality: 720p is good!

Audio: Really good audio, nothing to imrpove there!

Lighting: Looks nice!

Thumbnails: They are very nice, you can tell what the video is about really easy! :D

DfEditz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
DfEditzz
Thank you man! It means a lot! So there's got to be SOMETHING I can improve on. I mean it looks like you have 1k. Which I completely respect and you must be doing something right haha! One day I'll get there. Any advice seems how I'm just starting out?

This Is Ethan

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
YouTube
Thank you man! It means a lot! So there's got to be SOMETHING I can improve on. I mean it looks like you have 1k. Which I completely respect and you must be doing something right haha! One day I'll get there. Any advice seems how I'm just starting out?
Hmmm... I really don't see anything you can improve on at the moment... I mean your channel trailer is amazing, your channel art can compare to big YouTuber's channel arts, your thumbnails are very clear on what the video is about, the thumbnails are clickable, I really don't see what else you can improve on at the moment. But I'll tag @fattmat, he might be able to give you some more advice. Your channel is really good. Keep this up, do you, and you will definitely see some more subscribers. Very impressed. :)

Reactions: DfEditz

DfEditz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
DfEditzz
Bro thank you SO much. It seriously means the world to me.... Man. Yeah I'd appreciate that homie. I'm still trying to find that line between spam and advertising. I feel like sometimes it's closer to spam but I don't want it to be you know? Just trying to get my stuff out there. Do you have any advice on how to get more views? Get my stuff out there?

Reactions: This Is Ethan

This Is Ethan

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
YouTube
Bro thank you SO much. It seriously means the world to me.... Man. Yeah I'd appreciate that homie. I'm still trying to find that line between spam and advertising. I feel like sometimes it's closer to spam but I don't want it to be you know? Just trying to get my stuff out there. Do you have any advice on how to get more views? Get my stuff out there?
No problem man! Your channel really deserves to grow because it's very professional for only 179 subscribers- oh wait, make that 180. I like your content, I subscribed :). I'll help you out with getting good views!

So I see you're doing well with your tags in your videos... but I heard somewhere on a YouTube video that the first thing in the description should be the title of your video. I think this will help you get more views, I think it increases search results. I may be wrong, but it's worth a shot, right? :p

Hopefully that helps :).

DfEditz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
DfEditzz
THANK YOU MAN!!! Welcome to the family! So like where I have the previous episode and the playlist links, I should replace that with the title? Or no? Or do you mean like after that in the body paragraphs?

This Is Ethan

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
YouTube
THANK YOU MAN!!! Welcome to the family! So like where I have the previous episode and the playlist links, I should replace that with the title? Or no? Or do you mean like after that in the body paragraphs?
I think it's the very first line of the description :p

Kevin Budiman

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2016
Indonesia
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Here wat i got :D
- logo is simple and nice
-channel art?? LOVE IT
idk why but its so good in my eyes
Sora,cloud,link :D love it
-on thumbnail.,,hmm maybe u need to tweak it a little..i find it not very click baiting.im not pro myself..its just my opinion tho
- audio is good i can hear it clearly
- commentary is not bad but try to be more energetic haha dont be too energetic tho lol
hmm imo ur good to go man :D

DfEditz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
DfEditzz
Here wat i got :D
- logo is simple and nice
-channel art?? LOVE IT
idk why but its so good in my eyes
Sora,cloud,link :D love it
-on thumbnail.,,hmm maybe u need to tweak it a little..i find it not very click baiting.im not pro myself..its just my opinion tho
- audio is good i can hear it clearly
- commentary is not bad but try to be more energetic haha dont be too energetic tho lol
hmm imo ur good to go man :D