Subscriber Milestone Reach 15 sub to 17 sub in just a hour

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Anything can be a milestone if you believe hard enough.
A milestone is an achievement, something worked for with sweat and dedication.
I like to complain about small channels praising the simple milestone, especially 100. Anyone can hit 100, but it takes dedication and a grip with the reality of YouTube to reach 1000. Or even more, as @Phil Kidd has proven.

2 in an hour, not a milestone, because then you could go hours and days and weeks without gaining another subscriber. There is no consistency to the gain. However, if you got 2 per hour for an entire week. That's something to marvel at, that's worth talking about. That's consistency.
It proves that you are able to get the gain and keep working with said gain.

It's like getting 100 views on a particular day versus getting 100 views a day for an entire week or more. The latter shows more success than the first, since success is not defined by the now and the short term. It's defined by the long term.

serpasplayz

New User
May 19, 2016
YouTube
A milestone is an achievement, something worked for with sweat and dedication.
I like to complain about small channels praising the simple milestone, especially 100. Anyone can hit 100, but it takes dedication and a grip with the reality of YouTube to reach 1000. Or even more, as @Phil Kidd has proven.

2 in an hour, not a milestone, because then you could go hours and days and weeks without gaining another subscriber. There is no consistency to the gain. However, if you got 2 per hour for an entire week. That's something to marvel at, that's worth talking about. That's consistency.
It proves that you are able to get the gain and keep working with said gain.

It's like getting 100 views on a particular day versus getting 100 views a day for an entire week or more. The latter shows more success than the first, since success is not defined by the now and the short term. It's defined by the long term.
thats actually true. :D