Solved Request catch up button won't WORK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2016
When I click the request catchup button it says requesting catchup and spins the. It just goes back to request catchup button and when I click it again it dose the same thing

Help would be greatly apricated
Thanks You

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
In regards to the catch up can you please make sure that you have the correct paypal information linked to your account, for example you have the correct email address and if you have not previously received a payment from Freedom that you log into your paypal account and "accept" the first payment.

Also please note that the catch-up button will not work unless you have been partnered with the Freedom network for at least 2 months and are owed a payment, I can see you have contacted support but is it possible for you to submit a screenshot of your payment screen of the Freedom dashboard please?

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Ok so as I said previously you may need to log into your paypal account and "accept" the first payment, otherwise it will continue to show you a catch up payment is allowed but won't be able to process it. Also can you please make sure that you have entered your paypal email address correctly on the Freedom dashboard

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.