Bizbud

New User
Mar 28, 2015
Hey freedom I've been part of this network for quite some time (mostly for the music) but I haven't ever introduced myself or been active on the forums. So I'm starting that now, I don't believe I can link my channel but because of some 5 messages rule but it is Royal Bizbud. I make csgo lol and cod commentaries as well as the odd funny moments or game like octodad. My goal is to grow a YouTube channel based around competitive gaming, montages and my personality, so if that is the sort of stuff you enjoy then please do check out my channel I respond to all comments (unless spam or hate but I like to respond to that to more often then not). Anyways have a great day and I look forward to seeing you on my channel should you choose to come and the forums aswell! My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwRhvCtkOqFlnJAd_kpBRVw

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey freedom I've been part of this network for quite some time (mostly for the music) but I haven't ever introduced myself or been active on the forums. So I'm starting that now, I don't believe I can link my channel but because of some 5 messages rule but it is Royal Bizbud. I make csgo lol and cod commentaries as well as the odd funny moments or game like octodad. My goal is to grow a YouTube channel based around competitive gaming, montages and my personality, so if that is the sort of stuff you enjoy then please do check out my channel I respond to all comments (unless spam or hate but I like to respond to that to more often then not). Anyways have a great day and I look forward to seeing you on my channel should you choose to come and the forums aswell!
I was honestly gone from about September 2014-March 2016, but time flies when you least expect it. Music variety is definitely great to have, and it's good that freedom has a bigger collection now. You have six messages now, you can edit your post and add it now. Counter strike is a popular game lately on here too. Last, responding to everybody is a good practice. Don't be afraid to remove comments that seem fake as well! Welcome back to the forums Biz ^^

Bizbud

New User
Mar 28, 2015
I was honestly gone from about September 2014-March 2016, but time flies when you least expect it. Music variety is definitely great to have, and it's good that freedom has a bigger collection now. You have six messages now, you can edit your post and add it now. Counter strike is a popular game lately on here too. Last, responding to everybody is a good practice. Don't be afraid to remove comments that seem fake as well! Welcome back to the forums Biz ^^
Thanks, I've added the link.

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
Hey freedom I've been part of this network for quite some time (mostly for the music) but I haven't ever introduced myself or been active on the forums. So I'm starting that now, I don't believe I can link my channel but because of some 5 messages rule but it is Royal Bizbud. I make csgo lol and cod commentaries as well as the odd funny moments or game like octodad. My goal is to grow a YouTube channel based around competitive gaming, montages and my personality, so if that is the sort of stuff you enjoy then please do check out my channel I respond to all comments (unless spam or hate but I like to respond to that to more often then not). Anyways have a great day and I look forward to seeing you on my channel should you choose to come and the forums aswell! My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwRhvCtkOqFlnJAd_kpBRVw
Welcome to Freedom :)

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube