Request Safe advertising?

McZeddy

Freedom! Member
Sep 17, 2014
Bulgaria
YouTube
Hey there!
I've noticed a big increase in numbers of views on the videos I advertise somewhere else. The thing is, it's like that with only 2 videos, since they are a bit more specific and they are advertised in websites which aren't for advertising. I can't really explain it clearly, for example my video "[S6] Reworked Yorick Jungle Clear - League of Legends" is posted on a website which has guides for the different champions in League of Legends, since I have a guide there which became pretty popular, the video helps only for the people coming from that guide page. I can't advertise all my next videos there, so this brings up to my question - Where can I advertise safely, or rather freely. I've already advertised my new videos on facebook in a Bulgarian League of Legends group, which surely helped me a bit, but I can't seem to find other places. Same goes for my stream.
Thanks in advance!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hey there!
I've noticed a big increase in numbers of views on the videos I advertise somewhere else. The thing is, it's like that with only 2 videos, since they are a bit more specific and they are advertised in websites which aren't for advertising. I can't really explain it clearly, for example my video "[S6] Reworked Yorick Jungle Clear - League of Legends" is posted on a website which has guides for the different champions in League of Legends, since I have a guide there which became pretty popular, the video helps only for the people coming from that guide page. I can't advertise all my next videos there, so this brings up to my question - Where can I advertise safely, or rather freely. I've already advertised my new videos on facebook in a Bulgarian League of Legends group, which surely helped me a bit, but I can't seem to find other places. Same goes for my stream.
Thanks in advance!

Hi,
Think of it more as sharing your videos instead of advertising.
Get social media and post them there. If you haven't already maybe make accounts or pages specifically for your channel and get a following then post them on there.
Also find a reddit as those are really helpful.

Reactions: McZeddy