Request Say what you think, even if its bad.

Nyffellare

Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Hello family,

So I have a gaming channel on youtube with some vlogging and tips and tricks, let's play... All that kind of ****.
I post a lot of video's on it offcourse but I never know what I can do better.
So if there are some people who want to help me create a better experience for my viewers or just some people who want to throw all the bad **** I do at me, feel free to do it :D
Everything that everyone tells me will be taken granted :)

Thanks in advance for checking my channel out!
Oooh and offcourse here is the link ;) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQtwuD7B96_J5Fho3J1BAMQ

The Gaming Heretic

Well-Known User
Aug 1, 2014
YouTube
Hello family,

So I have a gaming channel on youtube with some vlogging and tips and tricks, let's play... All that kind of ****.
I post a lot of video's on it offcourse but I never know what I can do better.
So if there are some people who want to help me create a better experience for my viewers or just some people who want to throw all the bad **** I do at me, feel free to do it :D
Everything that everyone tells me will be taken granted :)

Thanks in advance for checking my channel out!
Oooh and offcourse here is the link ;) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQtwuD7B96_J5Fho3J1BAMQ

Alright so off the top of my head as I see:

• No Channel Intro.. It jumps right into a let's play. I don't know what your channel is about or who you are. If I don't like Dark Souls - I may just be turned off. Consider doing a channel intro.. Examples include: The Gaming Heretic, AngryJoeShow, TotalBiscuit, etc.
  • Channel lay out is nice, I like the banner.
  • Your gaming commentary is done really nicely as well. I like the energy.
  • Your thumbnails are consistent. Some would call that Gawdy or 'ugly'.. b ut I think it would make them stand out in a search.
  • Your tags are killing you. Go to the Search and type in 'Dark Souls'.. When people search for Dark Souls 3.. that's what they are searching for not 'Commented' or 'voiced'. You need to max this out (if you can with out spamming it) .. So go and do youtube searches for Dark souls, Dark souls 3, etc and use those.. that will get you more views.
  • Your channel lay out is fine.
TL;DR - Your lack of intuitive Tags is killing you from a view perspective.

Nyffellare

Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Alright so off the top of my head as I see:

• No Channel Intro.. It jumps right into a let's play. I don't know what your channel is about or who you are. If I don't like Dark Souls - I may just be turned off. Consider doing a channel intro.. Examples include: The Gaming Heretic, AngryJoeShow, TotalBiscuit, etc.
  • Channel lay out is nice, I like the banner.
  • Your gaming commentary is done really nicely as well. I like the energy.
  • Your thumbnails are consistent. Some would call that Gawdy or 'ugly'.. b ut I think it would make them stand out in a search.
  • Your tags are killing you. Go to the Search and type in 'Dark Souls'.. When people search for Dark Souls 3.. that's what they are searching for not 'Commented' or 'voiced'. You need to max this out (if you can with out spamming it) .. So go and do youtube searches for Dark souls, Dark souls 3, etc and use those.. that will get you more views.
  • Your channel lay out is fine.
TL;DR - Your lack of intuitive Tags is killing you from a view perspective.
Thanks for the information ;) I will see the tags fixed and check out the channels for a good channel intro :D