Gaming searching for some fun people to collaborate with

YOITZHAZZOREON

Rising User
Mar 29, 2017
YouTube
HELLO TheNameIsHAZZ here just a few things about me I'm from the UK and I'm 19. I've been on and off making content for my channel for a while now. I have had experience with YouTube channels in the past so I'm pretty used to the whole making videos thing. I can be quite funny at times and I always like to help folks out. There is stuff about me now onto the main thing.

LOOKING FOR COOL PEOPLE TO COLLABORATE WITH

I'm looking for a few people to play and make videos with
Heres a small introduction to my channel which you can check out with the button below
I usually play for the entertainment and enjoyment I like meeting new people. I like working with folks that are funny and don't take things too seriously

THE GAMES I PLAY

Shellshock Live
Garry's Mod
Stick Fight
Terraria
Cards Against Humanity
Human Fall Flat
Mindnight
Ultimate Chicken Horse

And more

THE REQUIREMENTS NEEDED

I only have a few requirements I'm not a big channel so there isn't many requirements. The requirements will be listed below.

TIMEZONE: GMT+0 (Europe) I'm pretty much a night owl so really anyone is welcome to contact me
COMMUNICATIONS: Discord is needed My Discord name is TheNameIsHAZZ#4130
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Obviously you'll need content on your channel for me to know what kind of personality you have

Looking forward to being able to chat to you. Hope to hear back from you soon :)

*note* in case you some how missed it my Discord name is TheNameIsHAZZ#4130

Phil Winterbauer

New User
Jun 12, 2018
YouTube
Hey! My name is Phil. I'm 17 from the US, I've been a tad demotivated from YouTube due to a lack of support from friends and a lack of friends to actually play with (especially since basically all of them backstabbed me last week xd) But I've been looking for a group of people to collaborate with and saw this post and thought it'd be a good idea! I sent a Discord friend request (flar1ng#5988). I see we share some games in common too!

Games I play that you do:
Shellshock Live!
Stick Fight
Cards Against Humanity
Ultimate Chicken Horse

Other Games I Play:
Counter Strike: Global Offensive
League of Legends
Fortnite
Rocket League
Duck Game

Games I'm Considering:
Rainbow 6 Siege
Don't Starve Together (Would be a blast with a group I think)
Castle Crashers
Garry's Mod (If it'd run properly and I had friends xd)

Anyways, I'm "new" to the forums so I can't post my channel link but it's "flar1ng" and I've been bouncing around 199-201 subs lately. Let me know if you're interested! :D