HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Hey guys, so I wanted to get your opinion on something.

I'm looking into doing my longest series yet for my channel and I was thinking that even though I have the game, and have played with mods; I've never completed Minecraft in Vanilla. So... what are your thoughts of me, your's truly, this guy who likes to stuff his face, lift weights complaining about empty calories all over the place! Playing Hardcore Vanilla Minecraft?

I know Minecraft's been played like death but I feel with my personality and commentary, I may be able to provide a well liked and enjoyable series. What are your thoughts on this? I would love to get your opinions or just a simple Yes or No, or maybe a simple go F yourself.

If you want to hear my blabber... or commentary, if you want to be political feel free to check it out and give me your opinions... because they matter.... just like this plate of fries.... which I will destroy.... good buy!

Health Potion.png Health Potion.png Health Potion.png Health Potion.png Health Potion.png

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
XD firstly you have a VEEEERY lovely trailer(i really enjoyed it :D )
secondly your commentary style kinda reminds me of H2Odelarious
Thirdly It would defiantly be entertaining to watch a minecraft video with your style of commentary
It is a yes from me but i feel like you should wait for others to respond coz someone else might have a different opinion

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
XD firstly you have a VEEEERY lovely trailer(i really enjoyed it :D )
secondly your commentary style kinda reminds me of H2Odelarious
Thirdly It would defiantly be entertaining to watch a minecraft video with your style of commentary
It is a yes from me but i feel like you should wait for others to respond coz someone else might have a different opinion

Thank you for the kind words man, and this is why I wanted to ask for people's opinions. I do enjoy Minecraft and am considering it because it is a fun game.
Free healing for you! Health Potion.png

Reactions: GlowingDude

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thank you sir. I think i'm going to do it. Vanilla Minecraft Hardcore to beat the end dragon... or ender dragon whatever it's called. LOL!
As a total noob at minecraft there is but one thing i am 100% sure off and that is that it is called the Ender Dragon XD

Dylucke

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
The Netherlands
YouTube
Minecraft has been done to death but most of the videos are little kids playing it and messing around (afaik) so if you can bring your personality to the table and include an interesting story i don't see why not.

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Minecraft has been done to death but most of the videos are little kids playing it and messing around (afaik) so if you can bring your personality to the table and include an interesting story i don't see why not.
That's the thing. I ain't no little kid. I got the first two episodes coming out today would love to get your guys' opinions on it. I'll post the links later today. Thank you.

HEAL! Health Potion.png

JimboTube

Respected User
Jun 12, 2016
YouTube
Add a texture pack a few mods an a personality an yes pretty much set.. Listen to him he is a genius