VR Shoutout Collaboration Approve And Improve Series

Hazza

Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Hey what is going on YouTubers, right so I am looking for some YouTubers for my shoutout series called Improve And Approve. Basically what this is is it's a series where I go ahead and check out your channel and I show people how the channel could be improve on and I tell people about what I like about the channel.

If you would like to feature in one of these series then please go ahead over to my channel and comment on one of my lastest videos telling me about your channel and why you would like to be in one of the series and don't forget to subscribe.

So what are you waiting for go ahead over to my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmyJz9XYbwIIBsmXxuiLkLQ

Thanks for reading this thread any questions ask them down below.

THANKS HARIBO

Hey what is going on YouTubers, right so I am looking for some YouTubers for my shoutout series called Improve And Approve. Basically what this is is it's a series where I go ahead and check out your channel and I show people how the channel could be improve on and I tell people about what I like about the channel.

If you would like to feature in one of these series then please go ahead over to my channel and comment on one of my lastest videos telling me about your channel and why you would like to be in one of the series and don't forget to subscribe.

So what are you waiting for go ahead over to my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmyJz9XYbwIIBsmXxuiLkLQ

THANKS HARIBO
i would love shoutout

thank you

Hazza

Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
i have subscribe to your channel

Thanks very much do stay active on my channel and you should see the video be upload within 24 hours the video will have other youtubers in it as well so remember to keep watching and watch out for your channel.

Thanks HARIBO

Bink

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube

THANKS HARIBO
Great idea, and I hope to be featured in your next shoutout :D

Hazza

Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
New video has been uploaded new shoutout episode has been uploaded onto the channel go and check it out.

THANKS HARIBO

Hazza

Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Great idea, and I hope to be featured in your next shoutout :D

Hey dude remember if you want to be featured in one of the next episodes of approve and improve please make sure you go over to my channel subscribe and comment on one of the lastest shoutout videos saying that you want a shoutout so I don't forget that way you will definitely get a shoutout.

Thanks HARIBO