Tech Slightly different story...

Technology King

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
YouTube
Hello, my name is Nebojsa and i am 15 year old. I love technology and i love it since i was 5, then i got my first computer and played games, studied and at age 7 i already knew a lot. Then, later, mobile phones newer generation appeared, and all new tech gadgets, so i started working and studying them.
Earlier this year, i was diagnosed cancer, had 3 surgeries, now it is all mostly fine, but that motivated me to do something instead of lying in bed. I started recording on Youtube, and i started a tech channel. It is called Technology King. I record reviews, unboxings, tests, news and similar. That is why my story is different. I did not give up, i did not lie in bed, instead, i fought. And started to record for Youtube ^^

If you could take a minute or two, subscribe, like and check out my videos, i would be incredibly grateful. I know how hard is it out there in world. Thank you for reading this, kind regards! <3

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello, my name is Nebojsa and i am 15 year old. I love technology and i love it since i was 5, then i got my first computer and played games, studied and at age 7 i already knew a lot. Then, later, mobile phones newer generation appeared, and all new tech gadgets, so i started working and studying them.
Earlier this year, i was diagnosed cancer, had 3 surgeries, now it is all mostly fine, but that motivated me to do something instead of lying in bed. I started recording on Youtube, and i started a tech channel. It is called Technology King. I record reviews, unboxings, tests, news and similar. That is why my story is different. I did not give up, i did not lie in bed, instead, i fought. And started to record for Youtube ^^

If you could take a minute or two, subscribe, like and check out my videos, i would be incredibly grateful. I know how hard is it out there in world. Thank you for reading this, kind regards! <3
Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

I give my respect for sharing your story, it is good to hear you found the drive and motivation, keep doing what you do and hope you will fully recover!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube

Welcome to freedom!
Great story! I hope freedom keeps your amazing motivation up and inspires you to create new content!
If there's anything you need help with regarding the network be sure to let us know in a DM or in the support section.

Daily Cubed

New User
Sep 5, 2016

you go bruh kick cancers ass[DOUBLEPOST=1482228275][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

I give my respect for sharing your story, it is good to hear you found the drive and motivation, keep doing what you do and hope you will fully recover!
seriously dont stop