• hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Redhead_Games

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2015
YouTube
hi i am a small youtuber known as redhead games! i am a 13 british kid just looking to have the excitement of people watching and subscribing. if possible share with your friends and family and give me tips on how to improve :D

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
hi i am a small youtuber known as redhead games! i am a 13 british kid just looking to have the excitement of people watching and subscribing. if possible share with your friends and family and give me tips on how to improve :D

Welcome to the family mate and what are you goals in youtube for future ?

Redhead_Games

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2015
YouTube
Good luck mate, but I hope you understand you not going get 1K Subs over night :) and just be patient and upload quality videos also. :D
yeah but to be honest i just do youtube as a hobby and i love seeing people watching, liking and commenting on my videos...i guess subscriber are just a bonus i guess for bragging rights but of course im not in it for the numbers :p

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
yeah but to be honest i just do youtube as a hobby and i love seeing people watching, liking and commenting on my videos...i guess subscriber are just a bonus i guess for bragging rights but of course im not in it for the numbers :p

That's good idea and I like ask a mine craft personal question, What is you best moment in mine craft you ever did or found?

Afras Ashraf

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
YouTube
Oh I play on iOS my PC is busted you play MCPE?