PC Starting a collab channel

Mystery Pen Gaming

Respected User
Jan 4, 2017
I'm looking for at least 4 people to start a channel with for older games. we will mostly be doing playthroughs and challenges. each challenge will grant you so many points and whoever gets the most points at the end of the month gets to choose the games that the others do as well as a few other perks for the remainder of the month. we will be doing retro games and emulators, occasionally we'll do a podcast.
requirements:
decent enough microphone
Discord Account
over the age of 18
Webcam (optional)

Last edited:

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
I have discord and a blue yeti microphone my webcame isnt that good though, it can oonly go p to 480Pixels but sounds cool riganthor[Meri]/time\{lana}|L|#7645 ( I also use my account for loads of rp's that why the other names are there)

Andrew Ablen

Mar 12, 2016
YouTube
i don't mind collaborating but, i'd like to get to know you first. I want to make sure you are a person i can enjoy playing with
xD

wildvideo4

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2018
Rome Ga
YouTube
wildvideo4
I'm looking for at least 4 people to start a channel with for older games. we will mostly be doing playthroughs and challenges. each challenge will grant you so many points and whoever gets the most points at the end of the month gets to choose the games that the others do as well as a few other perks for the remainder of the month. we will be doing retro games and emulators, occasionally we'll do a podcast.
requirements:
decent enough microphone
Discord Account
over the age of 18
Webcam (optional)
may i ask what kind of games ?