Suggestions on how to promote.

Triage 3

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
Virginia
YouTube
Just looking for suggestions on how to promote your channel. i dont want to be spamming people on youtube or anything telling them to watch the videos. nor do i want to do Sub4Sub because that bs and you most likely wont even get a real subscriber. aka someone who will actually watch your content. Any tips for Promoting your channel on other sites. Such as Facebook, Twitter, instagram, and other forum sites.

Beard Gaming

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Reddit may work..for me it kinda did,but didn't receive that many subscribers(maybe 10 in 1-3 weeks) and an average of 400 views per video which is quite good for SMITE..but be careful,some people on reddit like to offend others for no real reason,instead of giving a good feedback.But some of them are good and kind,telling you what they like and even subscribing.

Triage 3

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
Virginia
YouTube
Reddit may work..for me it kinda did,but didn't receive that many subscribers(maybe 10 in 1-3 weeks) and an average of 400 views per video which is quite good for SMITE..but be careful,some people on reddit like to offend others for no real reason,instead of giving a good feedback.But some of them are good and kind,telling you what they like and even subscribing.
Appreciate the input, we may give Reddit a chance.

Triage 3

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
Virginia
YouTube
Tried Reddit was unaware of the rules against self promotion... got removed immediately. lol

Just looking for suggestions on how to promote your channel. i dont want to be spamming people on youtube or anything telling them to watch the videos. nor do i want to do Sub4Sub because that bs and you most likely wont even get a real subscriber. aka someone who will actually watch your content. Any tips for Promoting your channel on other sites. Such as Facebook, Twitter, instagram, and other forum sites.
i use facebook, and twitter, sometimes reddit. facebook and twitter are best in my opinion as you can target specific audiences on facebook by joining groups or communitys, and via twitter by hash tagging certain groups or pages or certain tags or trends. it helped with my last channel.