Entertainment Sup!

ASAK_sinan

New User
Mar 20, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys!
My name is Sinan and I'm 16 yrs old. I'm turkish and I live in Germany. My hobbies are playing PS4 and producing Youtube content.
On my channel I'll be uploading funny challenges, pranks, omegle videos and more!
My videos are only in german, so sorry for that.
I've been doing YouTube for like 1 and half month now and I recently have 136 subscribers.
I also would love to make new friends on the forum:)
Love, Sinan.

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Willkommen!

(Only assuming you speak German..... derp)

Welcome to the Freedom community and just after a month and a half you're at 136?? Wow!

Reactions: ASAK_sinan

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi guys!
My name is Sinan and I'm 16 yrs old. I'm turkish and I live in Germany. My hobbies are playing PS4 and producing Youtube content.
On my channel I'll be uploading funny challenges, pranks, omegle videos and more!
My videos are only in german, so sorry for that.
I've been doing YouTube for like 1 and half month now and I recently have 136 subscribers.
I also would love to make new friends on the forum:)
Love, Sinan.
Germany sounds like a relaxing place to live. It's okay that your videos are only in German, mine only works for English, heh. What kind of pranks do you do for your channel? Making friends is easy to do on the forums, since everybody loves to talk ^^

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

be sure to click the link in my sig for ways to grow your channel :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

mm.. turkish people are sexy.. so are germans :) - good luck man :)