The most tired you have ever been

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
Well guys. I finally get to lay down and take a nap after working one job till 1 AM, then having to get up at 7 for another job, and I wondered, what is the most tired you have ever been? Mine is today.

Reactions: Brent Cone

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
Everyday in school.

Haha lol! xD jk!

But I think it would be last summer when I decided to stay up all night to edit videos! ;) But damn it was fun!! I must do that again lol! :D

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
My schedule was a little weird at the time and I had a flight to catch around the time when I normally would be sleeping. So I stayed awake to make sure I didn't miss it. After the first flight there was a storm which delayed my second flight till the next day. I stayed awake at the air port all night. So I was awake for over 48 hours straight. Didn't get to sleep till I landed and arrived at a friends house.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I was so tired once, I fell asleep in a theatre watching saving private Ryan during the scene where the army stormed the beach....

Most people don't believe me... rofl...

But yes... I was so tired... I fell asleep in the middle of a firefight

AmiPlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2015
Manchester
YouTube
It was four years ago when I went on holiday with a friend. We didn't sleep the previous night before and spent all day travelling, setting off at 5am in the morning to the airport and finally getting into our room at 7pm. We'd been up for at least 36 hours without any sleep.

Needless to say, I slept for 13 hours since I woke up at 10am the next morning. ;)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
First months of college because every thing was so new and so startling! D;

Neal

Mod
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
nealcarico
Prom night... xD hahaha. I had prom night on one Saturday. I think it was my senior prom. Anyways, when post-prom was over, there was this breakfast that they had prepared for us at 3 am.. So I went to that. Then at 4 am all of my friends and I had a bonfire at my house. Then we went out to watch the sunrise ya know cliche crap. And I remembered I had a meeting at my church at 8am. So i had to stay up. I literally almost fell asleep at the wheel. I do not suggest doing that. xD But ya, the most tired I had ever been was on a night where I shouldn't have stayed up all night but did. And drove.