Votes: 2 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fair Player

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey, i would like to know your opinion in my latest GTA 5 vídeo, tell me what should i do to get better and i will review yours.

iLozza

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 22, 2016
England
YouTube
Hey, I see nothing wrong with this video, I like the editing style and the music. and I'd definitely watch something like this when I was looking for Mods on GTA. Maybe add your voice in though, explaining what each do. people find it more engaging to do so. But overall I like it.

Fair Player

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey, I see nothing wrong with this video, I like the editing style and the music. and I'd definitely watch something like this when I was looking for Mods on GTA. Maybe add your voice in though, explaining what each do. people find it more engaging to do so. But overall I like it.

Hey,
First of all let me say that i really dig your gameplays, especially those funny montages
About my GTA video, im glad you like it although i cant really put my voice in there because im from Portugal and my english (especially the accent) isnt very good
Thanks for the review

Scuzzy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 24, 2014
YouTube
I really enjoyed watching that! I agree with iLozza about putting some commentary in there, and even if you're English isn't great, try practicing here and there to try and improve! Good luck on your future videos!