Entertainment Tyranix's arrival on Freedom! Family

Tyranix

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 5, 2016
Indonesia
YouTube
Hey yo guys! My name is Michael Ricky, but my stage name is Tyranix. I'm a 16-years-old boy who still be a students in a senior high school in Indonesia. Yes, as i said and as i wrote on my profile details, I'm from Indonesia :) I really excited being one of those member of the Freedom! family :)

I found Freedom! that time, when suddenly i clicked the wrong video and the one that i clicked was "The George's Show" and when i watch this, i'm interested being a part of the family and i decided to join Freedom!

My hobbies? Gaming, vlogging, and making musics. Yes, you read it right! Making music is my 'side job' right now beside making videos and then upload it to youtube. I'm using Ableton Live 9, which is a pretty cool digital audio workstation! (Maybe someone wanna collab or something?)

Favourite food... Hmm, why the freedom! Intro guide ask this :D. Okay, my favourite food is noodle, in every way, whether it is instant noodle, or ramen, or anything :D

Why i start YouTube? Well, firstly I make my first channel (which is below my sig) for getting more attention about my music. After that, i started to think to make videos. Why? I just want to entertain people. Wanna be a tech guy too, but don't have budget for that, but someday i will :) Next, i made 3 different account (which all of it are connected to Freedom!). One is still, the main channel, second one is Nix Vlog Studio which is contains my vlogs, unboxing, and daily life, and the last one is Nix Gaming Studio which is contains all about game, starting from montage, live stream, review, and more!

My biggest dream? To be a success person, and i believe that people will be succeed if they work hard, which is i'm trying to do with YouTube and my musics.

Kind of channel?
Tyranix : Personal, which likely into Musics and my projects like school film project, and more.
Nix Gaming Studio : Gaming channel.
Nix Vlog Studio : Vlogging, unboxing, and my daily life.

How frequently do i upload my vids? Well not too frequent, because i got so much school works in every single day (except holiday, obviously.)

I thought thats all of me. If you want to know more, just let me know below! I would be happy to answer all of your questions about me, music, and my life :) Oh and one more thing! I'd love to recieve some suggestions for the future of me, my channels, and my musics!
Thanks,

Michael Ricky A.K.A. Tyranix

FallenShogun

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
YouTube
Hey yo guys! My name is Michael Ricky, but my stage name is Tyranix. I'm a 16-years-old boy who still be a students in a senior high school in Indonesia. Yes, as i said and as i wrote on my profile details, I'm from Indonesia :) I really excited being one of those member of the Freedom! family :)

I found Freedom! that time, when suddenly i clicked the wrong video and the one that i clicked was "The George's Show" and when i watch this, i'm interested being a part of the family and i decided to join Freedom!

My hobbies? Gaming, vlogging, and making musics. Yes, you read it right! Making music is my 'side job' right now beside making videos and then upload it to youtube. I'm using Ableton Live 9, which is a pretty cool digital audio workstation! (Maybe someone wanna collab or something?)

Favourite food... Hmm, why the freedom! Intro guide ask this :D. Okay, my favourite food is noodle, in every way, whether it is instant noodle, or ramen, or anything :D

Why i start YouTube? Well, firstly I make my first channel (which is below my sig) for getting more attention about my music. After that, i started to think to make videos. Why? I just want to entertain people. Wanna be a tech guy too, but don't have budget for that, but someday i will :) Next, i made 3 different account (which all of it are connected to Freedom!). One is still, the main channel, second one is Nix Vlog Studio which is contains my vlogs, unboxing, and daily life, and the last one is Nix Gaming Studio which is contains all about game, starting from montage, live stream, review, and more!

My biggest dream? To be a success person, and i believe that people will be succeed if they work hard, which is i'm trying to do with YouTube and my musics.

Kind of channel?
Tyranix : Personal, which likely into Musics and my projects like school film project, and more.

How frequently do i upload my vids? Well not too frequent, because i got so much school works in every single day (except holiday, obviously.)

I thought thats all of me. If you want to know more, just let me know below! I would be happy to answer all of your questions about me, music, and my life :) Oh and one more thing! I'd love to recieve some suggestions for the future of me, my channels, and my musics!
Thanks,

Hey there! Welcome to the freedom forums! o/ Beware the trolls and don't fall into the dark places. Noodles you say? Any particular type or certain sauce or meat to go with it? Or literally everything? And I hope you do well with the music videos, even though I am not from that genre if you ever have any issues or problems don't be afraid to ask. And hopefully more friendly people will be around to welcome you soon too!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

Kind of channel?

Thanks,

Hey there Michael, High School takes a bit of effort at times, do you typically have free time? I'm glad that you're excited to be here! What gaming are you interested in the most? My favorite food is rice with eggs, or bread with garlic, it's soooo tasty ^^ I hope that you become successful as well Michael, it takes time, that's for sure :p

Tyranix

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 5, 2016
Indonesia
YouTube
Hi everyone and thanks for the warm welcome!

Hey there! Welcome to the freedom forums! o/ Beware the trolls and don't fall into the dark places. Noodles you say? Any particular type or certain sauce or meat to go with it? Or literally everything? And I hope you do well with the music videos, even though I am not from that genre if you ever have any issues or problems don't be afraid to ask. And hopefully more friendly people will be around to welcome you soon too!
Yes, i love noodles almost in everything :) And yes, thanks for the support at the music videos. I'm currently learning in After Effects so that i can make a better intro and videos!

thats some story! welcome to the community hope u like it here everyone is so nice here!View attachment 14773
Thanks bro, appreciate it :)

Hey there Michael, High School takes a bit of effort at times, do you typically have free time? I'm glad that you're excited to be here! What gaming are you interested in the most? My favorite food is rice with eggs, or bread with garlic, it's soooo tasty ^^ I hope that you become successful as well Michael, it takes time, that's for sure :p
Yeah, that's exactly true. I have my free times over the weekend and i usually make videos on that chance :) Rice with eggs? cool one, i love it too, but prefer noodle over it :D And, thanks for your warm welcome too :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi everyone and thanks for the warm welcome!

Yes, i love noodles almost in everything :) And yes, thanks for the support at the music videos. I'm currently learning in After Effects so that i can make a better intro and videos!

Thanks bro, appreciate it :)

Yeah, that's exactly true. I have my free times over the weekend and i usually make videos on that chance :) Rice with eggs? cool one, i love it too, but prefer noodle over it :D And, thanks for your warm welcome too :)
The weekend is the time for creativity to shine. I eat rice since it's easy to prepare, but I love adding eggs into the mix ^^ Noodles are definitely tasty though, and no worries ^^