Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Another great unboxing video by @SlingshotSA. :D

Nice job! I have an Avermedia Live Gamer Portable Lite myself, it's not exactly an Elgato HD60 but it gets the job done. I enjoyed watching your video because there's something fascinating to me about equipment used to create digital content such as drawing tablets, cameras, microphones, capture cards, etc..

I don't have any complaints for this video so I'll list some stuff I really liked. The clean backdrop made the video seem a little more professional, the lighting and white balance was done well and the colours popped because of it.

Keep up the good work!

SlingshotSA

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2014
South Africa
YouTube
SlingshotGamer
Another great unboxing video by @SlingshotSA. :D

Nice job! I have an Avermedia Live Gamer Portable Lite myself, it's not exactly an Elgato HD60 but it gets the job done. I enjoyed watching your video because there's something fascinating to me about equipment used to create digital content such as drawing tablets, cameras, microphones, capture cards, etc..

I don't have any complaints for this video so I'll list some stuff I really liked. The clean backdrop made the video seem a little more professional, the lighting and white balance was done well and the colours popped because of it.

Keep up the good work!

Awesome, thanks for the great feedback. Its always good to learn and improve in making videos. Personally i could have done with more close ups of the device and perhaps watching out for those soft shots in some places, but overall i am happy with it

Reactions: Danny