Service Request Undertale anime

Burntout Gamerz

Rising User
Feb 5, 2016
YouTube
hey guys, my name is Austin. A friend and I were starting up a project to make an anime based around the game undertale and we were working with Toby Fox himself!!! But Toby has dropped out of the project :( and we only have one sponsor backing us.. So we need a lot of support and anyone that helps will get a portion of the profits, but we need a lot of help and we don't know what to do, but we are going to keep trying no matter what!!

Reactions: overdosedbypain

monoman

Do animated video!
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
Hope you'll overcome this problem soon :) I'd like to help but I have no money :(

Burntout Gamerz

Rising User
Feb 5, 2016
YouTube
You don't have to support us financially, just get the word out, we have a video up announcing that we are making it into an anime, and I mean I don't expect to start it up next week but with enough people backing us then we may can do something amazing with the idea!

monoman

Do animated video!
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
You don't have to support us financially, just get the word out, we have a video up announcing that we are making it into an anime, and I mean I don't expect to start it up next week but with enough people backing us then we may can do something amazing with the idea!
Maybe I'll feature the video in my future animation :)

Reactions: Burntout Gamerz

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey :D Not sure how can I help, if you need someone who can draw I can help you with that but I don't know anything about animation...

But if you need music I can definitly help you with that!

Reactions: Burntout Gamerz

Burntout Gamerz

Rising User
Feb 5, 2016
YouTube
Okay, well at the moment we are going to start out doing a series of Comics in our own webpage, to get the word out and help get some revenue, I'm learning up on how o make a website now and we could always use more artists!

Reactions: monoman

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
hey guys, my name is Austin. A friend and I were starting up a project to make an anime based around the game undertale and we were working with Toby Fox himself!!! But Toby has dropped out of the project :( and we only have one sponsor backing us.. So we need a lot of support and anyone that helps will get a portion of the profits, but we need a lot of help and we don't know what to do, but we are going to keep trying no matter what!!
You are doing great job