GFX Request urgent help needed - payment possible

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
i need someone to edit this png picture to say food and drink instead of foord and drink

so basically leave it alone apart from removing the r in food and closing it up to the words food and drink

thank you

http://imgur.com/esm8YNJ

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
like a photoshop file or atleast another type of editable file.
if we just use the pic we can remove the r. but there will be a weird space. because there is no background where the r used to be

would it be possible for you to recreate the a similar picture to this one then? as the main background picture was taken from inside the video

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
yes please tell me exaclty what you want how shud it be done and give me the assets and how much are you paying for this?
what do you mean by the assets? i only have this file and i want it to stay basically the same apart from the word foord should be change to food and how much would you need in £

Gamenatic

Freedom! Member
Dec 26, 2016
YouTube
Gamenatic
ok m8![DOUBLEPOST=1482959677][/DOUBLEPOST]hey dude can you send me the picture without the text or something?? or send it it wont download!

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
ok m8![DOUBLEPOST=1482959677][/DOUBLEPOST]hey dude can you send me the picture without the text or something?? or send it it wont download!
i can send you a back ground picture it may not be the same one but it will be from the same level but i can't send you one with out the text with the border on as i don't have one of that - sorry is that a problem?