Service Video Review with Tips and Tricks

Fiaura The Tank Girl

Rising User
Jan 29, 2016
YouTube
So I've noticed a few of these offers come in on my comments section, I'm going to offer this free of charge since it doesn't take long and can be beneficial to both of us.
I'll look at one of your videos and do an analysis of it. I have an associates in Film Theory by the way from University of Delaware.
I'm willing to offer this service for free in exchange for a subscription to my channel and 1 comment on any of my videos from you. You don't have to stay subscribed but it would be nice ;)
Here is what I will check:
Style of video - see which type of audience it will really appeal to and whom you should be going for
Commentary analysis - see how your commentary is flowing, give suggestions for improvement and generally analyze the personality you present for your audience
Audio - See how the audio balance is, determine if there is something you need to do to improve you, and offer the method for improvement.
Facecam Improvements - Look at color balance, lighting, background, way you present and use the face cam to your audience, angle of the camera, position within the video, voice projection, and other film techniques (There is a long list here)
For Gameplay - What your skill level is, looking to determine if you should be going for a more serious type of gaming channel or a much more goofy one, or if you have the potential to mix and match the two as well as advise you how to do it
For Video Content - Look at the camera angle, lighting, background, how you are presenting what your video is about, the focus/focal point of that presentation, what can you do to improve or reel the audience in, how you can improve the overall production value of the video, do you need an intro? what can be done to improve your outro?
Positioning of Advertisements - Are they positioned correctly? Can you afford for a relationship between you and your audience to add more ads, should you take some away, etc.
A host of other film features I could take 2 days to type out.
Let me know if you want to have it reviewed and I shall undertake the task in your comments section, if you want a specific video reviewed please link it otherwise, I will review your latest video.

Reactions: monoman

monoman

Do animated video!
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
Can you review my channel? Will review yours too! :) thanks in advance
Btw ignore the latest vid lol

bubbo2000

Freedom! Member
May 19, 2014
YouTube
Hey can I please have my channel reviewed, I want to get constant feedback from my viewers but it scatters, sometimes ill get 100 views and sometimes ill get 20... i dont know what im doing wrong!

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
So I've noticed a few of these offers come in on my comments section, I'm going to offer this free of charge since it doesn't take long and can be beneficial to both of us.
I'll look at one of your videos and do an analysis of it. I have an associates in Film Theory by the way from University of Delaware.
I'm willing to offer this service for free in exchange for a subscription to my channel and 1 comment on any of my videos from you. You don't have to stay subscribed but it would be nice ;)
Here is what I will check:
Style of video - see which type of audience it will really appeal to and whom you should be going for
Commentary analysis - see how your commentary is flowing, give suggestions for improvement and generally analyze the personality you present for your audience
Audio - See how the audio balance is, determine if there is something you need to do to improve you, and offer the method for improvement.
Facecam Improvements - Look at color balance, lighting, background, way you present and use the face cam to your audience, angle of the camera, position within the video, voice projection, and other film techniques (There is a long list here)
For Gameplay - What your skill level is, looking to determine if you should be going for a more serious type of gaming channel or a much more goofy one, or if you have the potential to mix and match the two as well as advise you how to do it
For Video Content - Look at the camera angle, lighting, background, how you are presenting what your video is about, the focus/focal point of that presentation, what can you do to improve or reel the audience in, how you can improve the overall production value of the video, do you need an intro? what can be done to improve your outro?
Positioning of Advertisements - Are they positioned correctly? Can you afford for a relationship between you and your audience to add more ads, should you take some away, etc.
A host of other film features I could take 2 days to type out.
Let me know if you want to have it reviewed and I shall undertake the task in your comments section, if you want a specific video reviewed please link it otherwise, I will review your latest video.
Doing great job reviewing channels

ShaneShadow

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2014
YouTube
If you have time, I would love a review. I've been trying to make my channel better both design and quality wise. Thanks for doing this!