Gaming Vortex Gaming Channel is Back!

Joel Adams

New User
May 1, 2016
YouTube
First of all I'm sorry. I've been away for over a year with work and have neglected my channel. I only managed to get 3 videos out.
Anyway now I have another member on my team who is willing to help with the channel while I'm away with work, I'll upload a video explaining this in detail.

Anyway guys please go subscribe and watch out for new content many of you were very supportive before which I thank you for. A video will be up by next week guys. Watch out for it or even leave suggestions of what you want to see!!

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCmnRrIW-wW1ppUprh_lAt_g

D

Deleted member 17740

Hello there @Joel Adams!
It's nice to see you're trying to get back into the forums, and the youtube scene.
I hope you well in your future endeavors, however, this isn't a place to advertise your channel!
Therefore, please change your <intro> to change this and talk more about yourself and ye channel :D

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
First of all I'm sorry. I've been away for over a year with work and have neglected my channel. I only managed to get 3 videos out.
Anyway now I have another member on my team who is willing to help with the channel while I'm away with work, I'll upload a video explaining this in detail.

Anyway guys please go subscribe and watch out for new content many of you were very supportive before which I thank you for. A video will be up by next week guys. Watch out for it or even leave suggestions of what you want to see!!

Hello Joel, welcome back to the Freedom! Forums.
Please may we note that the introduction forum is not for you to ask members to subscriber or watch your videos, but more like a place to allow others to understand who you are as a person. I would really appreciate it if you follow the template that I have given below so we get to know you better.

Introduction Template:
Code:
Your name/alias:
Where are you from?:
How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!?
What made you join our forums?:
What are your hobbies?:
What is your favorite food?
Why did you start YouTube?
What is your biggest dream?
What kind of channel do you run?:
How frequently do you upload?:

Other than that, enjoy your stay around the forums, I hope to see you around!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Welcome back! Hope you can get it solved this time around and wish you the best of luck on your comeback :)