Gaming Want Channel Advice.

indy symington

New User
Jul 19, 2016
YouTube
Looking for someone with a channel that has a decent amount of experience on YouTube or anyone who is willing to help out a smaller channel. Example leaving feedback on videos sending a message to me on the forums. if anyone wants to help and leave feedback on my channel please let me know what im doing right and most importantly what i can do better. Have a Nice day!

If you are interested in playing games pls message me I play PC and Xbox One.

Lash Foot

Rising User
May 7, 2015
Edmonton, AB
YouTube
Looking for someone with a channel that has a decent amount of experience on YouTube or anyone who is willing to help out a smaller channel. Example leaving feedback on videos sending a message to me on the forums. if anyone wants to help and leave feedback on my channel please let me know what im doing right and most importantly what i can do better. Have a Nice day!

If you are interested in playing games pls message me I play PC and Xbox One.

Hey there, I play Friday nights with a couple of friends and we need another for the group, sometimes we record games, and sometimes its just for fun. We play games such as "Paint the Town Red" (its the new favourite), "Doom", "Magicka", just to name a few. we start at about 9 pm mountain time. We primarily play PC games. Give me a shout if your interested.