Service Want to create a large community Minecraft Server?

will Rich

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2015
YouTube
Hello all!

Today I propose to you my hand in marriage, just kidding.

I am will from FlareServers an up and comming server host, we would like to offer a team of workers the chance to win a free 10GB Server server (or multiple servers adding upto 10GB, this is to create a network).
We will be offering this for 6 months.

In return for this FlareServers will agree a % of donations per month from the server (we will discuss this with yourselves). If your server is a success we will happily add more ram and more months to the agreement!

How we will help you?
- We can develop the website for your server!
- Access to our top of the line servers.
- Help with plugins if needed.
- Advertisement of the server(s).

How to apply:
We request the following details so we can find the people most suitible to the role.
Name -
Age -
Timezone -
Your experience with server hosting -
What you would like from us? -
Any previous projects/servers and what made it unique?

Many thanks,
Will - Managing Director - Flareserver

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hello all!

Today I propose to you my hand in marriage, just kidding.

I am will from FlareServers an up and comming server host, we would like to offer a team of workers the chance to win a free 10GB Server server (or multiple servers adding upto 10GB, this is to create a network).
We will be offering this for 6 months.

In return for this FlareServers will agree a % of donations per month from the server (we will discuss this with yourselves). If your server is a success we will happily add more ram and more months to the agreement!

How we will help you?
- We can develop the website for your server!
- Access to our top of the line servers.
- Help with plugins if needed.
- Advertisement of the server(s).

How to apply:
We request the following details so we can find the people most suitible to the role.
Name -
Age -
Timezone -
Your experience with server hosting -
What you would like from us? -
Any previous projects/servers and what made it unique?

Many thanks,
Will - Managing Director - Flareserver

Hi,
You should really be including examples or demos of previous work or notable work to show that you are the right host to use. You should display websites you have made and atleast make a website or link to an existing one for your own service.
Also be sure to let people know if you run as a reseller or sub host rather then a individual host that is hosting from their own servers.

will Rich

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2015
YouTube
Hi,
You should really be including examples or demos of previous work or notable work to show that you are the right host to use. You should display websites you have made and atleast make a website or link to an existing one for your own service.
Also be sure to let people know if you run as a reseller or sub host rather then a individual host that is hosting from their own servers.

Hi There,
Please find some of my previous sites below:
tomhamptonvisuals.tk
our site is still in work but can be seen here flareservers.com/Site && billing.flareservers.com

Our server hosting company is new but runs its own servers and is not a reseller, we will not be charging any money for this service? and if people who apply for this decide they want to leave the project then they will be able to.

We run increadibly powerful servers and this is project for the whole company we are all working hard here and we want to try and showcase what our servers can do and what we can offer by hosting this server and ensuring everything works correctly.

Thanks,
Will - Managing Director - FlareServers

Reactions: Showcase One