WayTooTech

New User
Aug 16, 2016
Hey Guys!

My name is WayTooTech but you can call me Jose! I recently just opened a channel on reviewing technology, creating gaming PC's, and unboxing the latest technology! I am very dedicated to make my channel grow.

Even though I don't have a wide audience of viewers or subscribers, I am still dedicated to earn that. I want people to enjoy my contact and not be forced to watch it. I am also looking for sponsors that can help my videos!

If you interested in what I have to offer, message my on twitter!

Twitter: @WayTooTech

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey Guys!

My name is WayTooTech but you can call me Jose! I recently just opened a channel on reviewing technology, creating gaming PC's, and unboxing the latest technology! I am very dedicated to make my channel grow.

Even though I don't have a wide audience of viewers or subscribers, I am still dedicated to earn that. I want people to enjoy my contact and not be forced to watch it. I am also looking for sponsors that can help my videos!

If you interested in what I have to offer, message my on twitter!

Twitter: @WayTooTech

Welcome to the family WayTooTech, We all start from somewhere with low or none support but soon or later you will get audience :D but what kind of techs do you show?