Anthony Deal

New User
Jan 18, 2016
California
YouTube
Hello everyone my name is Anthony, I'm 29, on the verge of turning 30, and I am a PokeTuber. I'm originally from Milwaukee, Wisconsin but I live currently in San Francisco,California. I found Freedom through another YouTube by the name of ThePokeCapital, who makes fantastic content FYI. I decided it was time to take my channel to the next level and join this forum to share my channel with the entire community.

I have a lot of hobbies outside of gaming. When I'm not recording a new episode to one of my series, I find enjoyment driving around with my best buddies, finding a new place to hang out, eat, walk around etc. I'm a huge fan of sports of all kind, tops being baseball and basketball. Favorite food would have to be deli sandwiches. I find different places and try what they have in search for the best sandwich around.

I started YouTube a long time ago, posting videos on randomness, nothing containing any gaming content. It wasn't until the bulk of the last 2 years that I got serious about wanting to do more with my channel. After purchasing a newer system and upgrading my recording equipment (and trying my best to set up a recording schedule to the best of my ability) I have seen great growth in not only my views and my subscriber count, but with the evolution of my content.

As I said before, I run a Pokemon based channel. I do Let's Plays of different Pokemon games (ROM hacks, Nuzlockes, Randomizers, etc) and I have just recently started doing TCG (trading card game) pack and booster box opening. I try my best to do different things all the time. Sometimes its easy, sometimes its not.

My current upload schedule is not specific really. Lately because of IRL work, I prerecord content in order to make sure I have something going up if not everyday, at least every other day. With the opportunity that I have received recently, I will do my best to make sure content goes up at a timely manor.

I would like to invite you all to check out my channel and give it a look around. If you like what you see, I encourage you to hit that subscribe button and help support, your PrimalCrew :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UComJ_8sx6QhDStmdDOJY1Kw

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Anthony Deal,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Amazing introduction. :D I don't play Pokemon games anymore but I absolutely loved playing Pokemon Platinum when I was younger! Sometimes when I got stuck or bored, I'd look for things to do on YouTube. I would've really appreciated your channel haha.

I can't drive yet (just turned old enough to get a license) but that sounds like an awesome hobby that I'd love to do with my friends! How often do you get together with your friends? My friends and I are still in school and we haven't been able to see each other very often and I've been curious as to how that changes later on.

I think you would really enjoy the "General Discussion" section, you should check it out some time if you haven't already!

Click here to visit "General Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Anthony Deal

New User
Jan 18, 2016
California
YouTube
Hi @Anthony Deal,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Amazing introduction. :D I don't play Pokemon games anymore but I absolutely loved playing Pokemon Platinum when I was younger! Sometimes when I got stuck or bored, I'd look for things to do on YouTube. I would've really appreciated your channel haha.

I can't drive yet (just turned old enough to get a license) but that sounds like an awesome hobby that I'd love to do with my friends! How often do you get together with your friends? My friends and I are still in school and we haven't been able to see each other very often and I've been curious as to how that changes later on.

I think you would really enjoy the "General Discussion" section, you should check it out some time if you haven't already!

Click here to visit "General Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Thank you so much for checking out my post!! Me and my friends try our best to get together as much as we can. Right now its roughly around 2-3 days a week at most. These are friends I made from work. None of them work with me anymore, but we became so close that we never lost touch.

I have been trying to do more with my channel besides Pokemon. I'm going to introduce more vlogs, especially when I go on vacation in about 5ish weeks. I've also thought about bringing Kingdom Hearts back to the channel as well.

But thanks again for checking it out, I'll definitely check out your channel and leave a sub behind.

Reactions: Danny

Anthony Deal

New User
Jan 18, 2016
California
YouTube
Thank you all for welcoming me. I was a little unsure about joining networks and stuff like that. But knowing that there are so many nice people out here I'm glad I made the leap and I'm glad that you've all accepted me!!

Reactions: Danny