Gaming Welcome to my channel

Pekko

Rising User
Jun 5, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, its Pekko here. I am a 16 year old gamer who loves making videos and gaming. I have a Great library of games on Steam and if anyone wants to collab just add me on Steam: Gamla Frostan
I upload as often as I can which I try to keep at 1 video per day. If you guys would check out my channel that would be awesome. I Hope you will like my channel because I put a lot of work into it.

TerabyteGaming

Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, its Pekko here. I am a 16 year old gamer who loves making videos and gaming. I have a Great library of games on Steam and if anyone wants to collab just add me on Steam: Gamla Frostan
I upload as often as I can which I try to keep at 1 video per day. If you guys would check out my channel that would be awesome. I Hope you will like my channel because I put a lot of work into it.
Welcome to freedom! What sort of games do you play (apart from gta V :p )

TerabyteGaming

Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
I own a Ps3 but I only play on my PC. I have a GTX 960 Graphics card with an AMD x4 860k cpu. I own Gta V too :D. Do you use steam/teamspeak? Btw I have many games on Steam.
I use both, although I won't be available to play until 28th June as I am busy with other stuff :/

GamingFrank92

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 24, 2016
YouTube
I own a Ps3 but I only play on my PC. I have a GTX 960 Graphics card with an AMD x4 860k cpu. I own Gta V too :D. Do you use steam/teamspeak? Btw I have many games on Steam.
i have an fx 8350 overclocked and amd r9 290 :) i use teamspeak usually :)

Reactions: Pekko

PostalPort

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to Freedom, I'm going to drop a bit of advice to you

don't necessarily focus on making one video every day, focus on a weekly schedule such as Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday and this will actually allow you to spend more time on your video quality, the content in the actual video and also the thumbnail and metadata.

I also think that you should only be uploading when you find the video good, if you don't find it good yourself don't crumble at the pressure of releasing a video

All the best
- PostalPort

Reactions: Pekko

Pekko

Rising User
Jun 5, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom, I'm going to drop a bit of advice to you

don't necessarily focus on making one video every day, focus on a weekly schedule such as Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday and this will actually allow you to spend more time on your video quality, the content in the actual video and also the thumbnail and metadata.

I also think that you should only be uploading when you find the video good, if you don't find it good yourself don't crumble at the pressure of releasing a video

All the best
- PostalPort
Thank you, This is very helpful. Much appreciated! :D