Gaming WELCOME TO NOOBMANGAMING!

NoobmanGaming

New User
Nov 24, 2015
YouTube
WHAT UP PEOPLE.... YOUR BOY NOOBMANGAMING HERE AND I JUST WANTED TO INTRODUCE MYSELF!!
HERES A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME:

My name is Daniel, I am from Toronto Canada, I make gaming videos 2-3 times per week and put about 4-5 of edit time into each video whether it was 1 hour long or 2 minutes long!
I found freedom! through YouTube and thought it was a great network with a fun community and I guess i was right!
I am 17 years old and my hobbies are soccer (football) and GAMING!
I started YouTube because i wanted to make friends all over the net and if you want to be my friend sub to YouTube channel and comment that you got there from this thread..Then we'll be BFFs :p.
I run a gaming channel but i post non gaming content on there from time to time like vlogs or challenges (coming soon) or GIVEAWAYS (also coming soon usually on milestones).
I am more of a Minecraft gamer but I really upload any game that is fun and entertaining cause my goal on YouTube is to MAKE PEOPLE SMILE!
I usually upload 1 video on weekdays and 1 or 2 videos on the weekends on regular and i commited to that schedule when i uploaded my first Skywars video!
Thank you guys for listening and hope you like meand are willing to join the NoobmaNation ;) and i will see you on YouTube!!!

Channel Link:
youtube.com/channel/UCs_DUBeV6u3pdyFcN0Brv8g (I'll make a custom URL soon)
Follow me on Twitter to be the first to see when my videos are up:
https://twitter.com/TheRealiNoobTV

FallenShogun

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
YouTube
WHAT UP PEOPLE.... YOUR BOY NOOBMANGAMING HERE AND I JUST WANTED TO INTRODUCE MYSELF!!

My name is Daniel, I am from Toronto Canada, I make gaming videos 2-3 times per week and put about 4-5 of edit time into each video whether it was 1 hour long or 2 minutes long!
I found freedom! through YouTube and thought it was a great network with a fun community and I guess i was right!
I started YouTube because i wanted to make friends all over the net and if you want to be my friend sub to YouTube channel and comment that you got there from this thread..Then we'll be BFFs :p.
I run a gaming channel but i post non gaming content on there from time to time like vlogs or challenges (coming soon) or GIVEAWAYS (also coming soon usually on milestones).
I am more of a Minecraft gamer but I really upload any game that is fun and entertaining cause my goal on YouTube is to MAKE PEOPLE SMILE!
I usually upload 1 video on weekdays and 1 or 2 videos on the weekends on regular and i commited to that schedule when i uploaded my first Skywars video!
Thank you guys for listening and hope you like meand are willing to join the NoobmaNation ;) and i will see you on YouTube!!!

Channel Link:
So like people have said before me and hopefully will continue to say after me, Welcome to the freedom forums and the community that exists here! If you ever need to talk or want to ask questions for help or guide never be afraid to ask. Hope to see you around the forums and growing strong in the youtubiverse

RespiteGames

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube

Channel Link:
Welcome to Freedom man! Best of luck with your channel :D