NerdToob

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 25, 2016
United States
YouTube
What's up everybody I'm NerdToob! Hey fellow Freedom Family! I'm very excited to have recently join Freedom! My name is NerdToob or Dave, whichever you prefer. Anyway I suppose I'll introduce myself a bit here.

I'm a 20 year old YouTuber. I started YouTubing a couple months ago doing Let's Plays and the occasional Vlog. I'm not really into recording the big well know games, although I play them in my free time, I personally don't feel like I could make unique content out of them. So my let's plays are usually weird and quarky indie games that I find on Itchio or GameJolt. I started doing YouTube because I found an escape in video editing. Let's face is life is not the easiest thing sometimes and I believe everyone should have some sort of outlet, video editing and playing games is mine. What better way to put those two together than YouTube? To be quite honest I began doing YouTube about 5 years ago under a very small time channel mostly as a video diary for myself and close friends. Like I said nothing serious until a few months ago.

I usually upload once every week as I still have to do the 9 to 5 for money. I hope that one day I can use my Revenue from YouTube to allow me to do YouTube as more than a hobby. I'm always open to collaborations if anyone is looking for a collaborator! Anyway that's pretty much all I have for now.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thank you! So far so good! I've had the usual bumps and obstacles but nothing too hard to deal with. :)

its not sounding to bad then pal :) everything has mis and hits on here so stay strong and it will go well !

have a great day !

Reactions: NerdToob