What are your other hobbies?

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
Aside from recording video games, vlogs, beauty tips, etc., what are some of your other hobbies?

Mine is painting / graphic design and eating. :)
Oh, also cuddling with my dogs, if that counts, 'cause that takes up a lot of my time.

Thunderbolt

Electronic Musician & Video Game Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2014
Malaysia
YouTube
zackstrikes
I've recently been into a few Disney Channel shows and movies, such as Liv And Maddie, Girl Meets World, and Descendants, which surprises myself because I've always been cynical towards any productions related to Disney Channel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enmoshin

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
I've recently been into a few Disney Channel shows and movies, such as Liv And Maddie, Girl Meets World, and Descendants, which surprises myself because I've always been cynical towards anything production related to Disney Channel.
I've never been huge into the Disney Channel, even as a kid. But I love watching cartoons! Just the weird "live action" shows didn't click with me well.

Reactions: Thunderbolt

Thunderbolt

Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2014
Malaysia
YouTube
zackstrikes
I've never been huge into the Disney Channel, even as a kid. But I love watching cartoons! Just the weird "live action" shows didn't click with me well.

If you could look past the actors' overactions, those shows I mentioned are actually pretty great, especially Girl Meets World. I definitely recommend them.

Spongebob Squarepants, Phineas And Ferb, and Kick Buttowski have been outstanding cartoons that I have always enjoyed watching.

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
Aside from computer graphics and chemistry. I'm a psychonaught. I study alterations of reality and perception and started writing papers on it. Basically I meditate a lot, fast, and do some other stuff that will probably get me in trouble if I mention it on the forums. You can blame Nixon for that.

I also really like writing since my intention when I'm older is to be a journalist.

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
My hobbies are gaming, watching anime, reading manga, messing with computers and tech, learning and art, such as graphic design and drawing..

Reactions: Enmoshin

Thunderbolt

Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2014
Malaysia
YouTube
zackstrikes
Aside from computer graphics and chemistry. I'm a psychonaught. I study alterations of reality and perception and started writing papers on it. Basically I meditate a lot, fast, and do some other stuff that will probably get me in trouble if I mention it on the forums. You can blame Nixon for that.

I also really like writing since my intention when I'm older is to be a journalist.

Interesting...

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube

I mean, just look at your profile pic! :p