What do i do about dislike spam??

BlueYoshi68

New User
Oct 27, 2014
i am being dislike spammed by some kid and his "friends" and hes getting anywhere from 4-10 dislikes on ALL videos i post. anything i can do to stop this or will i never have a successful channel because of this.

GhostTank

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Unfortunately you can't do much about this :( But you have to look it this way, even if they dislike your videos they generate you views on that video. Also It usually calms down after some time (few weeks) when they become bored, you just can't give them the satisfaction of your reaction. So basically just ignore them and let them generate you views and after some time they will stop disliking your videos.

Hope this helps! :)

majkxter x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
Well another option you have look from what country dislikes are comming the most, and block your videos in that country if you don't have many views from that country anyway, but if you do well just leave it that way, I had spammers on my videos too with more than 10 dislikes on every my new video but after some time they stoped. :)

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
i am being dislike spammed by some kid and his "friends" and hes getting anywhere from 4-10 dislikes on ALL videos i post. anything i can do to stop this or will i never have a successful channel because of this.
Well with that kind of defeatist attitude you definitely won't succeed.

Just ignore it and stop whining.