Request What do you think of my editing & my voice ?

Astinax

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2014
YouTube
astinax98
Hey guys !
I just posted a video and I was looking back on it and I was wondering if my voice & intonation wasn't too excessive. Also, I'm trying something new with editing, I'm trying to cut out the hesitations when I talk, and the less interesting parts, and I don't really know if it affects the continuity of the video. Anyways, thank you guys so much for checking out this thread ! :)
- Astinax

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys !
I just posted a video and I was looking back on it and I was wondering if my voice & intonation wasn't too excessive. Also, I'm trying something new with editing, I'm trying to cut out the hesitations when I talk, and the less interesting parts, and I don't really know if it affects the continuity of the video. Anyways, thank you guys so much for checking out this thread ! :)
- Astinax

You did seem to rush out the words at the beginning, but you were excited to make the video :p When you're working with a younger audience, they could enjoy this sort of content, you have a lot of leeway.

Reactions: Astinax

Astinax

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2014
YouTube
astinax98
You did seem to rush out the words at the beginning, but you were excited to make the video :p When you're working with a younger audience, they could enjoy this sort of content, you have a lot of leeway.
Thank you for your opinion!! and yeah x) I'll try and be more clear and not get overexcited and go too fast :p