What Do You Think? PC Gaming or Console Gaming?

RizenGaming

Rising User
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
Which side are you on? What kind of games do you like to play when playing on that platform? Why do you think your preferred platform is better? The debate has gone on forever. What do you think?

I personally prefer PC gaming and many RTS games. These games include the Total War games and others!

I also believe that a certain platform isn't better than the other. I think it is all about personal preference.

Comment below with your opinion.

LanokirX

Respected User
Feb 9, 2016
Värnamo, Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I grew up mainly playing consoles, but latest 2-3 years been more PC, especially since I started streaming and Youtube. However I do love both platforms and I play happily on both. c:

I'm such that love all consoles and PC.

Liam Curtis

Rising User
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
i grew up on consoles so they are special to me

i know pc has mods and better hardware but i just like getting my box plugging it in and playing

SaBashMan

New User
Feb 7, 2015
YouTube
PC has more customization and there are way more games! I like console for gaming peasants who don't know how to PC AKA most if not all my friends.

I used to play console.. but I hated it being on their terms.. not being able to upgrade the hardware.. and having to wait 5 years for them to come out with the next overpriced console... Once u get a love for pc gaming, there really is no going back. Especially if u like FPS games.. i used to be good with a controller.. but im 10xs better with a keyboard and mouse cause i can be WAY MORE ACCURATE its just a fact.. But, I can see why some people like to play console.. being able to just kick back on the couch and play some games.. but I feel PC gaming is for more serious gamers... dont kill me.. thats just my opinion.. I dont look down on console gamers.. i just feel a lil bad for them, that they are missing out on so much.

ShadowBullets

New User
Jul 16, 2015
YouTube
I think that both, PC and consoles are great, but I like PC better. The main reason is because I enjoy playing shooter games and I prefer playing with mouse and keyboard. Also, I like the idea of being able to upgrade my PC parts. That's just my opinion :)

King Cowdorah

Rising User
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
I've played a game in 60fps and it feels beautiful. For me most of the time I prefer PC however since my PC is not too great. I do prefer console just for the speed. Mouse and Keyboard feels great for a shooter. :eek:

Which side are you on? What kind of games do you like to play when playing on that platform? Why do you think your preferred platform is better? The debate has gone on forever. What do you think?

I personally prefer PC gaming and many RTS games. These games include the Total War games and others!

I also believe that a certain platform isn't better than the other. I think it is all about personal preference.

pc gaming all the way, most of the time better graphics, the use of the modding community and the fact that there are some awesome games out for the pc that just arent available for consoles. i used to be console only, but since getting into pc gaming, my xbox 360 is no longer played and ive only played my xbox one a handful of times.

Lakes

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
Finland
YouTube
I had xbox360 about 3 years ago. Sold it becous didnt use it. I've had PC pretty much all my life. I do have to say that some games are console games. For instance Halo.. i wouldnt even want to touch that with PC :D And there is also PC games. I wouldnt want to try out Crusader Kinds II with pad :D. There is tool for everything ;)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube

I've always been a console gamer, i like the convenience and all of my friends play or have played on an Xbox

SacredEdge

Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2015
Japan
YouTube
Me, i'm personally a console guy.. And i always wanted to own a pc gaming in my entire life..

So as for my vote.. I might take both in my PoV..

Bros Play

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube

PC gaming just has a lot more to offer in my opinion. such as DOTA 2, Rift, WOW, SWTOR, ext. these game are games that never get old or just games you can stick to longer then console games because they are always adding new things. as for console gaming they come out with games that have around 5-8 add ons when pc games just continues to add new content.