Dashboard What happened to Freedom Points?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Not sure what you mean by Freedom points - are you referring to the Freedom credits as thats the only participation / reward system we have at the minute

ZOO231

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 6, 2014
YouTube
Not sure what you mean by Freedom points - are you referring to the Freedom credits as thats the only participation / reward system we have at the minute
I know about the Freedom credits on the forum but last year and possibly the year before, I remember George talking about Freedom points being implemented soon. Last time I saw they were in beta on the dashboard but now I can't see them anywhere so I guess it was scrapped (whi

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I can't remember George talking about this, I haven't heard anyone speak about this so I would guess its a feature they have dropped for the moment.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Unfortunately the structure didn't work for it, too ways for people to mess with it. When you have something that involves real money people would just abuse it :(

Now you can just message support for a channel revenue share increase. If you have enough channel growth and views per month they may increase it.

Reactions: Hamzartefax