What if I made....

TennesseeGaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 7, 2014
YouTube
What if i made a Community Channel? That means allowing people to upload to the channel, to help them grow. What are the rules you ask, well i would tell people to upload there videos to there channels UNLISTED and send me a link to that video if i thought it was a good video i would upload it to the community channel. Is that something people would be into??

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
For some community channels helps and for others it doesn't.
I am a little sceptic about it as you the person behind the channel has a variety of content from a diverse range of channels but also gets the revenue with someone else his content.
I personally am not to fond of this idea and therefore don't make use of it, but that is my personal opinion.

TennesseeGaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 7, 2014
YouTube
For some community channels helps and for others it doesn't.
I am a little sceptic about it as you the person behind the channel has a variety of content from a diverse range of channels but also gets the revenue with someone else his content.
I personally am not to fond of this idea and therefore don't make use of it, but that is my personal opinion.

I dont plain to keep the "money" made from the channel. my idea was take the money raise from that channel(IF made) and do giveaways or donate to chairty.

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
I dont plain to keep the "money" made from the channel. my idea was take the money raise from that channel(IF made) and do giveaways or donate to chairty.

Donating it is a good idea. I don't think he was having a pop at you about the money thing just some community channels do make money off other people's content

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Glad to hear, then your one of those community channels that actually stands for the people and offer help. As mentioned by @ReesFitz92 there are some channels wich take advantage of other people's content wich i why i said i am a bit sceptic about. But your reply says the exact opposite. With that i give you my respects as you truly want to help out.

Reactions: ReesFitz92

TennesseeGaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 7, 2014
YouTube
I will think about this, just have to know that EVERYONE understands this is not for ME but for THEM, with so many people that just do it for themselve its hard to stand out and make it know its real...maybe i need to make a video....