What is your favourite part of being in the Freedom family?

The Bossman

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys,

So I just thought to get a bit of positivity on the forums regarding Freedom, what do you enjoy most of being part of Freedom.

I personally love the benefits. Free tubebuddy and music definitely is a huge plus. Also starting to love the forums. What about yourself?

Reactions: Ryan Jaszczun

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
The great support. Not so much now but back when I posted like everyday most of my views were the freedom! family who always left nice comments and supported me. I've been in like 2 separate channel spotlight and they even went and gave me a free £60 keyboard. I love being in freedom! :D

Reactions: Ryan Jaszczun

ozmodion

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
Ozmodion
I have only been partnered for a week, I will agree with the guys here that the forums are good. I have been using social media (Twitter, Instagram etc) recently to promote my channel and i have seen growth from 1 sub a day to 4 subs a day, but not sure where that growth is from, here or social media.

Ryan Jaszczun

New User
Feb 25, 2016
Just enjoy talking to you all especially helping me out would be greatful #Freedom Family
[ video link removed please see Forum Rules ]

Last edited by a moderator:

KingJeffo

Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2014
YouTube
Best part of being a freedom partner is how transparent the company is with what their up to and the projects their working on. You don't see a company CEO going around and telling his employees what his planning to do. Also the community it's awesome and active :)